Chapter 8

After waiting for around 15 minutes, his Highness finally arrived. He rang the doorbell which notified me of his presence. And his scent and the electricity in the air did too. Mates are more aware of each other's presence. I think he was lead inside by one of the elders.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw him. He was standing at the bottom of the staircase, waiting for me.

He looked so yummy in those black dress pants and a white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. I don't know why, but to me men in white looked just so much more sexy, on top of that it was Aiden AND my mate.

He was the epitome of perfectness. Tall, about 6'2, broad shoulders, I've heard he has a six pack too, perfectly sculpted face and final thing- oozing with confidence, which made him all the more attractive.
Stop Hal. Stop these thoughts about him. Yes, he is sexy, but no, no more thinking about him.
No more thinking about that hot piece of meat infront of me.
No, no more thinking at all.

When my internal battle was over, I noticed he was checking me out too. I made my stance and walk down the stairs more sexy, and oh boy, he gulped with eyes so wide as he was in a trance. I decided to push my luck a bit more.

"See something you like? Take a picture, it'll last longer", I said with a smirk and gave a little pat on his cheek.

That seemed to bring him out of his trance.
"Oh I've seen better", he replied with a smug smirk.

Ouch. That hurt. I know he's been with a lot of females and doesn't exactly want me, but how could he talk about the other girls infront of his mate.

I hate this guy so much.
I followed him to his car. He got in the driver's seat. Yeah, what did I expect, that he'd open the door for me. Oh no, he's too 'Aiden' to do that.

I got in the car and slammed the door shut, hard, with a loud bang. Aiden winced. "Careful with my Merce baby.", he said. Yup that's right. He had a Mercedes. Stupid, car loving Alpha.

He ran his hand on the dashboard and spoke "Hey baby, the stupid witch didn't hurt you, right?".
Omg, he was talking to his car, oops sorry, his 'Mercy baby'. It was hilarious. I was about to laugh but the witch comment and next one stopped me.
"She's just crazy", he whispered to his 'baby'.

I gasped. He called me a stupid witch and crazy. I crossed my arms and stared out of the window, deciding to give him the silent treatment. Well, it wouldn't exactly be called a silent treatment because I don't think he plans to talk to me anyway.

I started tapping my foot against the car floor. After about 5 minutes of me tapping, Aiden snapped, "Will you stop that. That noise is irritating me. Let me drive on peace."

I stopped. Well that's a lie. Infact, I now started tapping both my feet to irritate him even more.

His head snapped towards me and he scowled. "What part of stop it and its irritating me don't you understand?"

"Hey eyes on the road", I said to him, still not stopping the tapping.

"I know you're doing it to annoy me. You wanna do that, ok. Go ahead.", he said.

He was silent for a minute. A whole minute with me worrying over what's wrong and what's going inside his head. To be honest, the silence scared me even more.

Suddenly he pulled a few strands of my hair.
"Ow, what's wrong with you", I yelled.

He started laughing. And on top of that he started teasing me by repeatedly shouting 'Ow' in a loud, high pitched noise, in between his laughing fit.

This guy. I started hitting him. The tingles started again when we touched but inspite of it, I kept on hitting him.

"Hey no hitting the driver. Do you wish to die, lady!", he said with a snicker.