Chapter 16

We pulled apart slowly and he rested his forehead upon mine with his eyes still closed. Tingles still flowing throughout my body. I was breathing hard while his was... Well better than mine. Stupid Alpha strength.

He chuckled. "Did you call me stupid  just because I didn't loose my breath as much as you? Well guess what Doll, it certainly affected me more right here", he said pointing to his chest, right above his heart.

Thank God his eyes were still closed, because I started blushing hard due to  his actions.

Oh the effect he has on me!

Well I forgot that now that I was marked by him, we could communicate through our mind link and forgot to block my thoughts from him.

What has happened to him?

'Whatever it is, I am liking it', said my wolf.

Well can't deny that it's good, but what is it?

He sighed, opening his eyes and pulled his head back a little. "Even I don't know Doll", he said with a small smile.

Forgot again, the mind link.

Wait, Doll! What's up with him and these nicknames now?

I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Who the hell are you and what have you done to the original Aiden McCall?", I asked, still unable to believe he was my Aiden, the one I knew.

He laughed. I couldn't help but stare at him. Even his laugh was mesmerizing. He looked so amazing when he laughed, that genuine laugh of his.

Shaking his head, he went out towards his room.

What?!

'Where do you think you are going mister? You have some explaining to do.' I said to him through the mind link, in a strict tone.

He chuckled again. 'Later alligator. Go sleep now. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite'. He said, chuckling.

Arrgghh.. I slammed my door shut and even our mind link without even saying goodnight back to him. He is so irritating. Can't stop his idioticity even after everything that happened today.

Talking about that, what the hell just happened right now?  He came back for a second kiss and behaved better than before and everything's just so..well.. I.. I don't what to even think. What is he doing? What stupid mind games is he playing with me?

I jumped on my bed. Tossing and turning, I was unable to sleep. Today's events constantly sprouted in my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Even just thinking about that kiss made tingles erupt throughout my body. That kiss was amazing. I had butterflies in my stomach, some I could even feel till now.

I got up and pulled out his shirt from my closet that I brought with me from his room.

I lied down and curled up with his shirt, breathing in his scent. It was calming and I slowly drifted into a sweet sleep.

******************

After waking up and getting ready for school, I went downstairs for breakfast. And my eyes widened after seeing the scene in front of me in the kitchen.

A shirtless Aiden cooking pancakes.

My heartbeat increased. I know I've seen him shirtless before, still it was a shock for me. On top of that he was cooking. How much hotness can a girl deal with at one time.

Help me folks or I may faint.

A sound of shock left my lips which made Aiden turn towards me in shock. When he saw me he gave me a small smile, kind of awkward, like even he was taking time to get used to his new self.