• Epilogue •

"APPA! OMMA!"

Jungkook and I ripped our gazed from each other, as we see So Ra come running into our room. She smiled happily, jumping onto our bed in between Jungkook and I. As Jungkook wrapped his huge arms around her little body, tickling her sides. She giggled cutely, trying to escape her appa's arm into mines.

"Ah! Appa! It's not fair!" She giggled
"Try escaping then"
"Omma! Help me!" She smiled brightly, reaching her little hands out to me

I giggled softly, and stoled her away from Jungkook. As she hid her little face behind me, playing peek a boo with him. A morning filled with laughter is what I want to wake up to everyday, especially if it was from my own little family.

"Ah! My heart!" Jungkook joked
"Huh? What's wrong appa?"
"It hearts... My heart..." He lied, voice slowly fading away and played dead

Her eyes widen and her jaw drops, jumping from behind me to Jungkook.

"Appa! Wake up!" She yelled

I pursed my lips together, stopping myself from laughing. Watching the love of a father and daughter. Her little hands set on Jungkook's arm, shaking his body back and forth.

"Omma! Appa is not waking up" she said worried

Quickly he turned around and lift her up into his arms. She gasped but soon a smile crept onto her face. She tried hard to be mad, as avoiding her dad's eyes. He chuckled slightly.

"Appa! You lied!"
"Appa's sorry, appa will take you out and buy you your favorite food"

Her face quickly lit up to the mention of food, I chuckled she's exactly like me.

"And omma too?"
"Yes, omma too. So go dress up" he let her down, as she nodded and almost disappeared out the door but I had stopped her
"So ra"
"Nae omma?"
"Brush brush?" I said, fake brushing my teeth
"Nae!" She smiled and left
____

"Three strawberry boba's please"
"Nae"

Soon enough we all received our drinks, the cutest thing is that we were all twinning shirts. Heading to the park So ra stopped us and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook and I asked
"I don't like being in the middle"
"Why not?" I asked

She looked up to Jungkook's talk figure, as she reached her hand out. He and I were completely clueless, slowly he picked her up into his arms.

"Now, omma and appa hold hands" she said

We looked at each other cluelessly.

"Appa can't drink his boba then if I hold omma's hand and you in my other"
"I'll hold up" she replied, taking his drinks holding both hers and her fathers tight to her chest
"It's going to melt"
"I'll feed you" she smiled happily

He looked back at me and down my hands, he took it happily and intertwined our fingers.

"This is what I always dreamed of doing" he mumbled

I smiled softly and removed his hair from his eyes.

"Me too"
_____

Let's make this a really happy ending 😂, i'm sorry if you aren't satisfied. I tried 😭😂.