• 13 •

"No-nothing, I was just going to turn it off cause it keeps making noises." I laughed innocently

He glared at me before his hands crawled to his phone. Concentrated on the screen, I bit my lips and stood up on my feet.

"I'll be right back"
____

"There's no medicine, I'll be back"
"Don't take too long" he replied
"Nae"

With that I had disappeared out the hotel room, on the way to get medicine. I heard cameras clicked but whenever I tried to find where it came from, I couldn't find a single thing. I got irritated and walked faster into the shop.
____

"Komawo" I thanked the cashier before I headed out

Again a camera clicks, and flashes. I flinched and turned heads to meet this guys with a camera, he saw me and headed off. I ran after him, but soon he disappeared into the big crowds. Breathing heavily I headed back to the hotel.
____

"I'm back, eat the medicine" I said handing him a glass of water and medicine
"Thanks"

I watched him eat the medicine quickly, as he placed the cup on the counter. His eyes went directly to me staring at me sharply.

"What are you staring at?"
"Why did you look into my privacy?" He asked in a cold tone
"I told you already"
"Excuses, tell me the truth"
"I'm ser-"

*DING!*

The noise came from my phone, I looked at Jungkook before taking it out. Some unknown number has sent me something.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER~

xxx-xxx-xxxx: You'll be surprised if you found out who killed your father.
(Read at 11:45)

Me: I don't know who you are, but don't dare get into my privacy.
(Read at 11:45)

xxx-xxx-xxxx: Should I give you a hint?. His name starts with a J? Or is it a T?.
(Read at 11:46)

My blood boiled, I deleted the message immediately and just shut my phone off. Out of nowhere Jungkook's phone rung and he picked it up.

"Yobseyo?"
"Jungkook! The chairman! He!-"
"What happened to abeoji?! Butler Byun!?" Jungkook yelled

The line was cut of like that, Jungkook's face was spread with concern. He couldn't stay here any longer and took his luggage out.

"I can't stay here any longer, I have to go back. We're going back to Seoul"
"It's about your appa is it?"
"I'm so frustrated... I can't just stay in Busan and watch him"
"Then let's go, let's go back..."
_____

We returned the hotel keys, and straight off to the bus. It felt like hours until we reached Seoul. Driver Min was already there waiting for us. Throwing the luggage to the back we were sent to the hospital.

"Which room is abeoji in?"
"He's in room 284, he is very ill lately... Not sure of how... He's been taking his medication"

Jungkook remained silent, as we just kept walking to the room. Driver Min opened the door and let us in, but he hesitated to go in. I sighed, setting my hand gently on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Ka, he needs to see his sons face right now right? You're the one he wants to see right now."

Jungkook sighed looking at me, before he made his move and walked in. His father had a oxygen mask on, and I swear I almost broke down. It just reminded me of my father... When he last laid on a hospital bed. The chairman's eyes fluttered open, he slowly reached for Jungkook's hand and took the mask off. Jungkook tried to stopped his father, but his father stopped him.

"Abeoji wha-"
"Jungkook listen..."
"Wha-what is it?" He stuttered
"I know my condition hasn't been good lately. I know you're still young and need more time but you're an adult now. Who knows when i'll go, and before anything happens... I want you to... Marry Bae Seul..."