• 28 •

Just like I said I thought we were going to hit a tree, but out of nowhere Jungkook turned the steering wheel. It was worst than a tree, we ran into another car as another came behind. Glass broke into pieces, wishing I was fast enough to block the glass pieces that scratched my head. It was too late I was already in huge pain, my back ached again and blood splattered my clothes.

"Jung-Jungkook?" I cried out
"Gwen-gwenchana?" He stuttered

I cried silently, as I shook my head in denial.

"Everything will be alright...I promise..." He smiled faintly, holding onto my hand

Sirens and police cars were heard all around us, talking came along. Asking if I was okay, but I couldn't answer properly, I was slowly getting sucked into sleep.
____

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

My eyes fluttered open to the noise of a machine. The smell of the room was familiar, of course i've been here often. It was a hospital, I sighed slowly trying to sit up from bed. My back began to ache as soon as I try and get up, it wasn't until I fully sat up and saw Jungkook sleeping on the bed next to mines. Slowly I made my way around my bed, and past him out to the porch. I needed time alone and to relieve stress.

"Gwenchana?" A voice approached
"Omo! kkamjjagi..." I said, holding onto my chest
"Ah, mianhnae" he laughed
"You're awake now?" I asked, looking back to the beautiful view
"Mm... Are you hurt anywhere?"
"I'm fine... I guess"
"I guess?"
"Who's the one hacking your car?" I asked
"Pft... Someone you love" he sighed, looking at me
"And who's that?"
"Initials K.T.H" he explained

I frowned for a moment, mumbling the initials repeatedly go myself until I realize who he was talking about.

"Kim Taehyung?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him
"...mm..." He nodded
"Unbelievable, he's my best friend, no I mean fiancé he wouldn't do such thing." I shook my head in denial
"It's fine, you'll find out soon..." He smiled, heading back inside
____

Taehyung had left his blazer at my office, I was off work and thought I should stop by his office and give him his blazer. I sighed, organizing all my paperwork before heading out.
____

"How are you Mrs. Kim?" The bodyguard of the door asked
"I'm great, not quite Mrs. Kim yet" I giggled
"ahh... Mianhnae I forgot" he laughed
"Is Taehyung still here?"
"Nae, he's still finishing up work. Do you want me to take you to his office?"
"Ani, Gwenchana-yo" I smiled, walking to the elevator

I smiled brightly, ready to meet Taehyung after a long day. But it was a bad idea, I heard things I didn't want to hear.

"I don't care! Do whatever you want! Just as long as he doesn't die" Taehyung yelled in frustration
"Yeah! Whatever! Just don't let Yeul find out"

What the actual fuck, what does he fucken mean to not let me find out?. It wasn't until seconds later I realize he was talking about Jungkook. My own best friend trying to kill Jungkook just like my brother?. I was mad, and felt betrayed, I can't marry someone who is so selfish and cruel. I literally burst through his room, as he dropped his phone staring at me innocently.

"Oh! Yeul you're here?" He smiled
"Yeah, i'm here. Here's your fucken blazer" I angrily said, throwing it to him
"Yeul, what's wrong?"
"You! Why are you torturing Jungkook too? Huh? Answer me?!"
"Yeul, it's not like that. Jinjja"
"Wae?!"
"Because! I'm sorry! I'm doing this cause I love you! I need you!"
"Hurting someone else, wouldn't bring you good..."

I looked at my hand, that had the ring on it. I chuckled bitterly, slowly taking it off. He stared at me in disbelief, eyes pleading for me to stay. As I walked towards him and took his hand, shoving the ring onto his palm.

"Let's not take this relationship any farther. You and I aren't anything else but just friends from now on... Mianhnae"