• 24 •

"Jungkook!" I screamed on top of my lungs, running over to catch him in my arms

He was slowly losing conscious, both hands covered the wound on the side of his stomach. He tried breathing, but his breaths were cut short every time, he tried speaking but the pain held his words back.  

"No, no, no, no! Jungkook don't lose conscious!" I cried, covering his wound up as well

"Sa-save! Yourself fir-first!" he stuttered out

"Is this what you wanted Jimin! Is it!?" I yelled, choking on my ugly sobs

"Yeul!" a low husky voice yelled for me, right away I knew it was Taehyung

"Put your hands up!" other male voice spoke

My head immediately taken to Taehyung, omma, and police officers standing there, omma's jaw dropped to the sight of us.

"Taehyung! Please help take Jungkook to the hospital now!"

He ran towards me, cringing at the wound. As he quickly gripped onto Jungkook's arm and threw him on his back. Jimin laughed constantly, like he was going to become mental at any moment. Dropping the gun down, and he put both hands up in surrender.

"Go ahead, and take me..." he spoke

The officers rushed over to him, tugging both of his hands to his back and cuffing it. I only stood there, sniffling and looking at Jimin get taken away. Omma cried softly, to the sight of her son getting taken away for a crime he had caused. As soon as he was about to pass omma, he stopped smiling and gave her sad eyes.

"... take him away... I don't have a son who kills" she spoke bitterly

"O-omma..." he stuttered

"From now on, don't call me omma"

I bit my lips, to stop myself from crying again. Seeing that my family is slowly breaking apart once again, I have finally realized that Taehyung is far away with Jungkook. I ran after them, and into the back with Jungkook.

____

"Jungkook, hold on a little longer!" I cried, holding tightly onto his hands, as I ran with the moving hospital bed

His face only got more pale and pale as time passed, the doors closed on my face once again. Taehyung held me back, as her buried my face into his chest. The pain on my back never seems to vanish instead it seems to become more visible.
____

The door slid open, and stepped out the doctor. I literally jumped up from my seat, desperately wanting to know what has happened to him.

"Is-is he okay?" I choked out
"Good news and bad news... Surgery was very successful, but he was taken in a bit too late, in that case we aren't sure when he'll wake up" he sighed
"Wha-what do you mean?" My puffy eyes began to well up with tears again
"There will be nothing else we can say, he'll be resting in room 384 please visit him there"

I pursed my lips together, and let out a huge sigh, walking off.

"Yeul, you need rest" Taehyung tug at my rest
"No... I'm fine Taehyung"
"You must rest your back" he argued
"I'm fine... I want to see how Jungkook is doing"
"... At least change your clothes into cleaner hospital clothes" he sighed
"I'm fine..."
"Listen, sit here and let me bring you new pair of clothes, before you visit him arasso?"

I nodded, hanging my head low as I settled myself on the empty seat.
___

I don't know if i'm seeing things or not, but I see tears strolling from the corner of his eyes. I sighed, holding onto his huge hand with my tiny hand. Dark clouds piling up, and rain began to pour. My lids were getting hard, I rest my head on the little empty spot next to  his arm. Thinking everything is okay now and he'll wake up soon.

*beep... Beep... Beep...*

*BEEEEEPPP*