• 2 •

I cried silently as I sat on a empty seat by the emergency room. My hands was still coated with dry blood, smeared all over my face as I cried into my palms. Taehyung sat beside me comforting me as he stroke my hair that was now taken down.

"He'll be okay, trust me..." He softly spoke
"What if he's not Taehyung...?"
"He's is"

The door slide open, revealing the doctor holding his clip board. I shot up from my seat and over to the doctor.

"Ho-how is my dad?" I asked choking on sobs
"The bullet was on the very bottom of the heart, if it weren't for calling at that moment he would of been gone."
"Is... Is he awake?"
"He is still unconscious in bed, resting is all he needs right now. He was taken to room 294, you may go see him there." He shot us a smile before dismissing hisself
____

Coming home I was complete trash, Taehyung didn't want to leave me cause he knew I was not fine at all. I kept pushing him away and now he finally manage to go home. I threw my wallet on the bed, and stripped out of the bloody dress before heading to the shower.
____

I threw my weak body on my bed, sighing loudly. The time on my clock flashes saying that it's 4:00AM. My heavy eyelids shut tight and drifted off to sleep.

*RING! RING! RING!*

My eyes slowly fluttered open, reading the clock that says 6:59AM. My phone rings loudly as I groan and slipped my hand under my pillow.

"Yobseyo?"
"Are you Min Jisung's daughter?" The male voice asked
"Nae...? Is something wrong?"

There was a long silence for a moment, making my heart skip beats and butterflies jump around in my stomach.

"He... Passed away at 6:35AM"
"Mw...mwo?" I stuttered, tears flow out my eyes

I sat on the edge of my bed crying hard, and the phone slid onto my lap.

"Yobseyo? Are you still there? If you are i'll like for you to stop by and say your goodbyes..."

The line ended immediately after his message, I sat quietly still trying to process whats said. I snatched my keys from the drawer as I ran out the house, not caring about making too much noise.
____

Today is appa's memorial day, I stood in front of the glass that had appa's ashes and belongings in. I smiled and sticked the tiny flower to his glass door.

"Appa, how are you? I'm doing okay. I'll make sure I find who did this to you, trust me." Tears threaten to fall, but was held back

My head hung low and a soft chuckle escapes my mouth.

"Appa, I have to go. Take care, i'll come back as soon as possible" My finger tips touches the glass, as I gently stroke it and a weak smile plastered my face

My heels clicked and I walked out as the sun directs straight to my face. My phone rung at the moment and noticed it was from Taehyung.

"Wae?" I answered
"Name Jeon Jungkook, age 20, son of chairman" Taehyung spoke
"Ha... So that's him. Any party that he's holding today?" I smirked through the phone
"Apparently there is"
"Like?"
"Masquerade?" He said somehow questioning hisself
"Time?"
"9:30-12:50"
"You have the pen with the camera?" I asked
"Of course"
"Bring me the recorder necklace"
"I'm coming over right now"
____

Quickly I slipped into my black dress that had silver diamonds lined up from top to bottom. Slipping my neatly designed mask on as Taehyung waited outside.

"You done?" He asked waiting patiently by the car door
"What does it look like, where's the necklace?" I reached my hand out, waiting patiently for him to hand over the necklace
"Let me help you put it on" he smiled and walked closer to me

His hot breath tingle on the top of my head, sending shivers down my spine. His finger tips slightly touches the back of my neck as he helps put the necklace on.

"Done, are you ready?" He backed away, slipping his hands into his pockets
"Kaja"
____

There was guards guarding the door, registering families that are invited. I sighed in annoyance.

"You're invited right?" I asked
"Yeah, don't worry about a thing" he winked

I chuckled on his cheesiness as we both exit his car and into the mansion like place.

"Turn your camera on" I nudged his arm

His hands reached for the pocket on the side of his blazer, as he clicked the top making the pen flash red before going back to normal.

"We're spreading ways, Answer my phone when I call" I patted his shoulder before disappearing into the crowd

Waitress walking all over the place with a tray of wine. I took one happily as I looked for Jungkook. After what seemed like hours, I finally found him next to a girl laughing and talking. I smirked and slipped next to him and "accidentally" spilled my drink all over him.

"Oh! Mianhnae! I'm so so sorry!"
"An... Ani gwenchana" he smiled, taking a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiping his clothes
"I'll get you more towels" I said before turning heels

I took the slowest steps ever hoping he'll hold me back. Turns out he did, grabbing my wrist and spinning me around to face him.

"Let's get a drink" he spoke calmly

We headed the way Taehyung was, before I could pass him completely I reached my hand out for him to pass me the drug. Not trying to be suspicious, he gladly slipped the pill into my palms.

"Good luck"

I smiled, continued to follow him. We stopped at the bar as he handed me a glass of white wine, I waited patiently as his head turn to the other direction and I dropped the fizzing drug into his drink.