• 36 •

"That is all I could tell you"
"... Kamsamida" I lightly bowed, and walked out of the room

"Please step aside and stop trying to ruin my relationship. I'll never betray Seul for you, I don't know what you're thinking but get your mind straight I never can love a women who only steal others"
"Ju-"
"Either if I have lost my memory or not, you're never going to replace Seul. Aish... I really pity people like you. You're Jimin's sister after all, no wonder I despise you"

I was such a dick head, not even thinking about what I said. Now she really hates me, have also lost my own child. Guilt washed over me, I was a complete mess. I want her in my arms, but who knows if that'll ever happen again after all the shit I spat out. The words I never thought throughly before blurting out.

"Kamsamida..." A familiar voice spoke

I raised my head up to only find her, to find Yeul in front of me. She held a sandwich and drink in her hand, as she walked away. I tried calling for her, but nothing seem to come out. Instead I followed her, it wasn't until she reached her room her name finally came out of my regretful mouth.

"Yeul"

She stopped at her trace, and turned around to look at me for a while. She rolled her eyes and turned back to return to her room, my hand gripped tightly onto her wrist as she spun around and slapped me hard on the face.

"What the fuck do you want now? Is it now that you remember who I am?" She said bitterly
"I'm sorry..."
"A sorry does fucken nothing Jungkook, my own child died because of your dick head... I was looking forward to hold my child in my arms and have you beside us. But no! it's all fucken ruined!" She yelled in anger, tears willed up her eyes
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm fucken sorry! I didn't know! I didn't even know myself I had amnesia!" I shouted
"Well, it's good that you know now. But it's all too late, you already had lost me and your child" she smirked bitterly, and ripped her wrist from my grip

Like the idiot me, I stood there stupidly not know what the hell to do. I had really lost her and our child, I lost everything, everything important in my entire life.
___
MIN SOO YEUL

I feel worthless right now, what's the point of still living when I have nothing left in my life. I ate the sandwich in my hand slowly, tears stream down my cheeks. I lost my appetite, everything taste so plain quickly I gently set the sandwich on the table next to me. turned around to cry myself to sleep, no one hear my cries, no one knows my pain, no one hear my screams. I'm alone torturing myself day by day, sure I miss his embrace but after what he done how can I be with him?. It's sad how life isn't like in drama's it goes the complete opposite way.

"Omma!"

I turned around to see my lovely child, running around smiling. I giggled and reached my hand out for him, his smile really resembles Jungkook.

"Omma, I have to go mianhnae! Take care!" He giggled and ran off

I frowned, and try to run after him. But that was no use, he only got farther and farther away from me. I tried to call for him but my voice was muted, no matter how much I cried out nothing was heard.

My swollen eyes shot opened, to only be greeted by darkness. Rain poured and thunder roared, it was all just a dream. After all I never even got the chance to see how my child really looks like.