• 11 •

I froze in place, mouth opened tons of time but nothing came out. I pushed myself away but he only gripped tighter to my legs.

"We're almost there"

I sighed softly and just obeyed, letting him carry me all the way to the car.
____

"I'll let you off the hook for today, get home and get some rest."
"Ani, I can sta-"
"Ka"

I frowned, taking all the bags and threw it in my car.

"Ah, it's an important day for the next couple of days. Get a luggage and pack some clothes?"
"Why is that?"
"Back in Busan to check out a brand new company."
"Nae" I nodded and got inside the car

Inserted the keys to the key hole, as the engine starts. He bend down to the car level, knocking on the window as I slightly opened it for him to speak.

"Get home safely" he smiled
"Komawo"
____

ANONYMOUS

"Delete all the videos in his drive"
"Nae"
"Make su-"

My phone rung, and I quickly closed the door before they could hear me.

"Who was that?"
"Shit" I cursed, running away from the scene
____

MIN SOO YEUL

It's perfect timing to come back early, I had a meeting with the shareholders anyways. I arrived home, handful of dresses and heels. Luckily no one was home to ask me about this shit load of clothes. Getting to my room, I kicked the door close and dumped everything out. I sighed and looked at all the dresses and heels.

"What am I suppose to do with all these?"
____

I smiled brightly as I finished organizing all the clothes. My phone dinged a couple of times but I totally ignored it due to being busy organizing the clothes. I jumped on the bed and turned my phone on.

"3 new messages from TaeTae, hm? what is up with him?"
"I have to-" I didn't even finished reading and the message was deleted

TAETAE 💞: Meet m-
❗️Message has been deleted...

TAETAE 💞: Sor-
❗️Message has been deleted...

I furrowed my brows, something was definitely wrong.

ME: Taehyung what's wrong? Why is your messages getting deleted?

TAETAE 💞: Mianhnae, my phone was glitching. By the way I heard Seok is back in town. 😄

ME: JINJJA?! And she didn't tell me? 😒

TAETAE 💞: She called to meet up later, but I told her you had to meet up with the shareholders...

ME: You suck, call her again and tell her we can meet up after i'm done. I'll come straight to your house, she better be there by then.

TAETAE 💞: So at my house?

ME: Yes! I'm running late for the meeting, mianhnae! I have to go!.

____

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The door clicked opened, and Taehyung stood there smiling like an idiot.

"That took long" he teased
"Oh shut up, it wasn't that long. Where's Seo-"
"YEUL!" Seok yelled happily, tackling me with a hug
"Yah Seok, ge-get off of me I can't breathe" I said smacking her arm
"Ah, mianhnae!"
"Did you gain weight? How come you weigh so much?" I teased
"What hoe? Are you making fun of my weight?"
"Yeah"

She glared at me and smacked my arm, laughing afterwards.

"Are you guys hungry?" Taehyung asked
"Yeah yeah, bring us food" Seok said, settling herself on the couch
"Piggy" I teased
"Better watch out for my foot" She teased
"Whatever" I laughed

Everyone sat on the couch, digging in the bag of chips and popcorn. While we all quietly worked on paperwork, out of nowhere Seok broke the silence.

"Yeul" she spoke
"Hm?" I answered, throwing popcorn in my mouth
"I heard..."
"About?"
"The incident, and that you think Jungkook was the one who killed your appa"
"And so are you going to help me find evidence?" I smirked
"I don't think it's Jungkook though." She leaned back, playing with her pen
"What makes you say that?" Taehyung interrupted
"He's my brother's bestfriend, we don't talk much but he is a nice guy."
"That doesn't mean he's innocent"
"Tae told me everything how you try everything to find evidence and you can't find a single thing. I'm sure he's not part of the incident" she pursed her lips together
"We'll have to find out..."
"Yeul listen, you can't find a single evidence how can you say that it was him?. I mean has he been nice to you or anything like that?"
"He is nice to me"
"See, and i'm sure it means something. He wouldn't treat some other girl like he treats you and if he killed your appa he would of killed you as well."

I sat there like an idiot, slowly processing her words into my mind as I think about how Jungkook behaves towards me. I'm really starting to think she is right...