• 16 •

MIN SOO YEUL

It's the day, the engagement will start in about a hour from now. I don't know why, I just feel a sharp pain in my chest. I threw on a nice appropriate dress and light makeup on. Time flew by fast, I didn't want to drive there cause I was lazy. Instead I called for driver Min.
____

I saw him dresses up all nice, in the black tuxedo that suits him perfectly. And hair swept back smoothly, I smiled trying to be happy for him but then at the same time I felt pain.

"Why do you look so down?" Taehyung asked, nudging my side
"Ow, mwo? I i'm happy what do you mean?"
"Lies, I know you very well Yeul" he rolled his eyes
"I honestly don't know" I laughed

He rolled his eye, and shifted off into a seat at our table.
____

JUNGKOOK

She looked beautiful today, every once in a while I catch myself stealing quick glances at her. I shook them off, remembering I don't care about her. I mentally smack myself as Seul wrapped her small hand around my arm.

"Are you happy?" She asked
"I... Uhm... Yeah I am" I smiled

Just than, driver Min came by whispering into my ear that it was now time to start the engagement promise. I sigh, panicking inside. I stood up from the seat, as I took her hand to follow me up to stage. Everyone's attention was on us, even her's she looked somewhat down. I looked at her for the longest time ever, before bringing myself back to reality. The black tiny box was brought to me, as I gently took it and opened the box. A silver diamond ring, laid beautifully inside my hand hesitates to take it out. But I manage to do so, the other hand took her hand hesitantly the ring touched her finger tip but was stopped when I heard someone shout for me.

"Jungkook! Your father!" Butler Byun yelled from behind the huge crowd

I dropped that ring immediately, and knew that something had gone wrong. Running off the stage, everyone looked at me in disbelief but that was not whats important right now.

MIN SOO YEUL

Butler Byun yelled for Jungkook, catching everyone of our attention. I frowned as he dropped that ring and ran off, cutting the engagement there. But somehow I was happy, I was curious where he has left. What has happened to his father, I stood up from my seat and was after him. But was pulled back when Tae's hand tugged onto my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked
"I want to know what happened"
"Don't be nosy" he argued
"Tae please..." I pulled my hand away, as I ran off as well
___

JUNGKOOK

"Jeon Yoonhyuk, has passed away at the time 10:40P.M."

Those unwanted words replayed in my head over and over again, appa has left. Left me alone in this cruel world, no one is here for me anymore. I refused to hear those words but all of it is true, it's too much to handle. I stumble back into my seat, pulling my hair out in frustration. I cried out loud, wishing abeoji could hear me and say something. But no, none of that is happening and none of it will. I remember them telling me he was healthier than ever, how can today he just leave me so sudden.

"Abeoji!" I cried, on the bed he laid lifelessly on
"Don't do this... Not right now... Wake back up... Jebal"

MIN SOO YEUL

My heart pounding heavily against my ribcage, watching chairman die and Jungkook in pain. A tear drop escaped my eyes and my heart softens, my heels clicked as I approach him.

"Jungkook..." I spoke

He sniffled hard, head slowly twisting to meet my gaze. His red puffy eyes and stained tears on his cheek told me he needed comfort. His lips trembled, and I felt sick to the stomach. He pulled me close, and hugged me tightly, crying on my bare exposed shoulder. Apparently I had found myself crying as well.

"Shh.. Everything's going to be fine. You're going to be fine..." I spoke
"Please... Don't leave my side... Just hug me like this, hold me tight" his voice cracked
____

After what seemed like hours, he had somewhat drifted off to sleep. Sadness spread his sleepy face, I sighed and wiped the stained tears on my cheeks away. My phone runged and it was from an unknown number. I frown, picking it up.

"Did you like it? Seeing your father die?"

A familiar voice spoke through the phone, awfully familiar...

"O-oppa?"