• 3 •

I smirked, as we bumped glasses and took sips from the glass. I watched him take a sip as my lip lightly touch the wine and my hand crawled to my necklace turning it on to record our conversation.

"Never seen you before." He spoke
"How do you except to see me when I have a mask on"

He chuckled softly, and they announced that the dance will be starting now. He turned back to me, reaching out him hand.

"May I have this dance?" He said in a calmly sexy voice
"Gladly" a smile plastered my face, as I gently set my hand in his

He brought me to the dance floor, the music played and he wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer. He held my hand softly as the other rest on his shoulder, we swayed back and forth to the slow music.

"You seem like my type"
"How would you know? We hardly spoke with each other"
"You're beautiful" he smirked

I rolled my eyes and kept dancing without responding to him. After a while his grip around me loosen and he starts to tumble backwards, that was a sign that the drug is working. I acted as if I cared and helped him hack to his feet.

"Gwenchana? Do you want me to help bring you to a room?"
"Mm... Nae"

With that I walked up the stairs with him, probably asking why I know where the rooms are. It's the same place that held our anniversary party. Reaching the private room, I gently threw his weak body onto the bed. He knocked out unconsciously, I smirked and pulled my phone out.

"Yeah?" Taehyung answer
"I got him"
"Check his pockets for his phone"

I let my hand free and my shoulder helped hold my phone to my ears. Checking quickly through his pockets I found his phone, before I could leave him he caught onto my wrist and his eyes fluttered open.

"You really think i'm stupid?" He smirked
"Ho-how could you"
"I see that you don't know anything about me. I saw you drop that pill into my drink"
"Fuck off"

I pushed him as he tumble back taking my mask with him, I ran as fast as I could out the door. But my heels slowed me down, he gripped tightly to my wrist spinning me back to him. He smirked widely, I kicked his side, stumbling back to the wall. Again I tried to run, he gripped tightly to my dress and ripped it off. Luckily I had leggings and a tank top under my dress. I smirked and jumped out the opened window.

"Taehyung!?"
"Where are you?" He asked
"Outside, get out! now!"

He hung up quickly, I slipped into his car and he follows behind. He started the engine fast as possible and drove off. I turned heads to see if he was following, he was. He stood on the same spot only watching the car disappear. I sighed in relief, closing my eyes.

"Gwenchana? Are you hurt?" He asked
"I'm fine, I got the phone though"
"The phone was not as important as you" he sounded annoyed
"I'm doing this for my appa Taehyung."
"I know"

Silence filled the car, and I looked through his phone. Finding nothing but only phone numbers and no text messages. Just than a text message popped up.

"Nice try, that's not my real phone 😉😘- The dude you tried to drug"
"Fucken bitch!" I mentally cursed under my breath
"What happened?"
"This isn't his real phone!"
"You did all that for nothing? Pft... He's one heck of a guy than" Taehyung said sarcastically
"It's not over yet" I said through gritted teeth as I stared out the window
_____

"Yeul-ah, there's a meeting in 45 minutes arasso?"
"Is it a meeting with the other companies?"
"Nae, it's a big day today eat your meal and lets go" she smiled, setting the tray of food on my desk
"I'll go on my own, you can go with Jimin oppa"
"Gurae?"
"Oh, nae"

She closed the door and I got up from my bed and ate quickly.

I slipped myself in my army green romper. Tying my hair in a high ponytail and to top it off I added black heels. Snatching my wallet and phone and headed out.
____

My hand gripped the doorknob harshly, and twisted it open. All head turned my way and to mention Jungkook was there, smirking widely I mentally cursed under my breath and slipped into a empty seat next to Jimin oppa.
____

The meeting ended and everyone left, I neatly organized my papers and stood up from my seat.

"So... We meet again" a low voice spoke
"Not in the mood" I rolled my eyes and bumped my shoulder with his

He tugged onto my wrist and spun me around, my paperwork was scattered around the floor. I glared at him and clenched my jaw.

"Tell me... Why did you drug me? And try to take my phone?"
"None of your business" I pushed him away and kneel down to pick up the papers

He leaned on the table with his arms crossed, only staring at me and smiling like a idiot.

"You're pretty strong for a girl"
"Fuck off" I glared harshly and stood up to leave

The door opened lightly but he ripped my wrist from the doorknob and slammed me to the door harshly. Everything that I held in my hands dropped completely, my hands was pinned securely on the door. His face was just a couple of centimeters away from my own, My breathing became heavy as he came closer where I can feel his breathing tingle on my upper lip. He smirked as his eyes traveled down to my lips.

"Let me go..." I broke the awkward silence
"You have pretty lips... Wouldn't it be nice if it was on mines?"
"You perverted piece of shit!"
"Tell me quickly, or i'll do worst than this"
"It's none of your business..." My tone as sharp as a knife
"Counting to 3"
"Move!" I used all my strength but was worsen as he only gripped tighter
"1"
"I told you it's none of your business!"
"2" he tilt his head innocently to the side

My strength weakens.

"3"