• 30 •

Yeah his angelic low voice, and sweet words. His touch, it's all that I ever wanted but no, not now or not ever, I have something important, very important I need to take care of before I return to him. I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to wait that long for me, it's best if we stay as just friends.

"Jungkook... I really have to go to America why did you stop me?"
"Why? Why do you have to leave?" He furrowed his brows
"I... I can't tell you" I softly said, lowering my head
"Look at me, it's okay to tell me" he said, lifting my chin up
"Mianhnae... I really can't tell you"
"...please don't leave me again..." He plead with his sad eyes
"... I... I wouldn't" I smiled softly
"Promise me"

He stuck his pinky finger out, I had no other choice but to promise. I smiled slightly, as I intertwined mines with his.

"I promise..."
____

"No work today, date?" He said happily
"Mm? Jinjja?" I said in a excited tone
"Mm! Jinjja! When did I ever joke around?"
"Like... Always" I giggled
"Yah"
"It's true you know, when we first met. You were... Uh... How do we put this? A.... Byuntae?" I smirked
"Yah! I was not one! I was playing with you" he rolled his eyes in annoyance
"Yeah yeah sure Jungkook"
"Aish... You're so annoying"
"But you love me" I smirked even more, wiggling my eyebrows at him

He stared at me for a split second before letting out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah whatever" he giggled, tucking a strand of my hair behind the back of my ears
____

"Jungkook-ah, should we go to special places?" I asked, looking at him as he continued driving
"What do you mean? Where?"
"Amusement park? Flower garden? I don't know anywhere fun... I want to be like a teenager again"
"How about all?" He suggested
"Jinjja? Can we go to all?"
"Mm, if you really want to then yeah"
"Nae, nae, nae, I want to" I nodded quickly in excitement
"Aish... You're so childish" he giggled
____

"Jungkook! I saw ice cream let's get some!" I said, pulling his hand
"I'm so tired after riding all of these rides though..." He sighed
"We can rest when we get ice cream!"
"Ah... Arasso arasso gaja"

"Ajusshi, could we get strawberry and vanilla?"
"Nae! Wait a moment" he said excitedly
"Nae!"
____

The day went on, as we spent the whole day sharing laughs and smiles, as the sky fell dark and the night became still. He carried me gently back into the car home, he'd sing me a song with his angelic voice thinking I had fallen asleep. But no, i'm trying hardest not to, cause soon, no very soon I wouldn't see him for long anymore. As gentle as possible he set me in the passenger seat, trying best not to wake me up. I really want to be treated like this for so much longer, but no I really have to go. The engine started and he drove off into the distance, slowly my eyes fluttered open to see the beautiful view outside. A tear streamed down the corner of my eyes, it's like balls of emotion being thrown at me as I try my best to dodge them all. He drove quietly without a word, shut his phone off just so it doesn't make noises while I sleep. It's sweet that he's doing all this, I feel so selfish that I want more but I really have to pull myself together and take care of that important thing first.

"Jungkook-ah..."
"Mm?" He hummed in responses
"Could we spend the night at your house?" I asked in my shaky voice, trying my best to sound normal
"Do you want to?"
"Mm..." I nodded in responses
"Gurae... We could"
____

I took myself to his room, and threw myself on his bed. Smelling away his sweet scent on the sheets, I curled myself in a little ball as I let more emotion balls get thrown at me. I didn't even notice tears were rushing out my eyes until he finally asked me.

"Are you crying?" He asked concerned
"Huh? Ani... I just got something stuck in my eyes" I smiled
"geojismal... I saw you crying in the car earlier"
"I didn't cry..."
"Tell me, what's wrong" he sighed, sitting next to me
"Nothing... I'm just afraid"
"Of?"
"Losing you..."
"We made a promise... I'm never gonna leave you"
"But promises can be broken Jungkook? You don't know how hurt I am right now... I'm going crazy to the point i'm breaking down in front of you just because I'm afraid to lose you..." I cried softly, choking on ugly sobs
"Why are you so afraid? When all this time I only had eyes for you... Never have I ever loved someone so much in my entire life..." He said sadly

I stared deeply into his eyes, in silence we stared at each other until he leaned closer and closer. His sad eyes sucked me up, as our lips gently touched and moved together smoothly. Thunder roared and suddenly shut all the lights off, I was so into the kiss I forgot about everything thats happening around us, forgot to even get scared. Surely, the night didn't just end with a kiss...
____

It's 5am, and have to catch up on my flight to America, I secretly placed a flight there just because if I told Jungkook he would of stopped me. Quickly I took my clothes from the ground up as I ran to his closet and stoled one of his hoodies, along with his clothes I changed to. Looking at his beautiful sleeping face one last time, I smiled slightly but it wasn't a happy smile it was more of a sad one. I kneeled beside him and brushed his bangs away that tickled his lids, placing a soft kiss on his forehead and then his lips.

"Thank you for everything, Please forgive me for this... I'm sincerely sorry... Wait for me just as you promised to never leave me..."

JUNGKOOK

My heavy eyelids finally allowed me to open my eyes, the bed was cold and the sun leaked through the curtains. I turned around to find Yeul gone, I had such a bad feeling about this. As happy as I could be I put that fake smile on pretending everything's alright as I walked out the room to find Yeul, but surely she was no where to be found.

"Yeul? Are you here? Say something please... Don't scare me like this" I screamed through the whole house

Only silence had answer me, I notice a yellow piece of paper on the counter table. I bit my lips nervously as I walked over to it and gently picked it up to read.

Note

"Jungkook-ah, uh... I'm sorry for not knowing how to put this. But I really have to go take care of this one thing, remember last week you stopped me from going to America? Yeah that important thing. I'm so sad that we only got to spend a week together and I had already left, but a week is good enough right?. Honestly, I was the one who broke the promise of leaving... Mianhnae... Jinjja, I wanted to let you know that I spent that whole day with you yesterday just before I go and will miss seeing your face after a long time, or maybe even the last time. You know I love you right? And you know what you said yesterday? That you'll never leave me... So could you wait Until I return...?

Love, Yeul ❤️"

"Of course... I'll wait... Either it'll take weeks, months, or years before you return. I'll wait as long as I could just for you to return with that beautiful smile... I promise"