• 29 •

"Is Jungkook in his office?"
"Ani, he's out on break" one of the ladies at the main desk said
"Ah... It'll be fine if I go up and get some of my stuff right?"
"Yes of course" she smiled

I returned a friendly smile before walking towards the elevator.

His office door wasn't even locked, I sighed before walking in and set me resignation letter on his desk. I never had the time to write mines properly because of all these problems that kept happening in my life. Just as I was about to walk out, Jungkook had already came in.

"What are you doing?"
"Sending in my resignation letter, mianhnae I never has the time to do so"

Like always I would ignored whatever he's going to say next, and just leave. But he shoved the door closed, leaning against it.

"Open the door Jungkook"
"You aren't leaving"
"I can whenever I want to, now open the door" I said coldly
"Business here is not done yet"
"And so what? I have my own stuff to do I'm busy as well." I argued
"Why do you want to leave so bad?"
"Stop being nosy, isn't it weird to stop me when you have a wife already?"

He stopped whatever that he was going to say back, as he slowly let go of my wrist.

"Move aside please"
____

"Are you sure you want to go study back in America?" Omma asked

I sighed, finish folding my clothes in the suitcase before speaking.

"Omma i'm sure"
"How long will it be that you'll come back?" She sadly asked, walking over to me
"2 or 4 years, it really depends. Mianhnae omma, I can't be here to help you out at the company"
"Gwenchana-yo, I just wish you have a good time there that's it" she smiled warmly, holding onto my hand
"I'll have a good time there and make new friends for sure"
____

My flight, it'll be in an hour. I held onto my passport and plane ticket, ready to leave when they announce. Sadness, that's all I feel right now I don't know why it's just a lingering feeling. As soon as I set foot on that plane, it'll be a new beginning of my life. I'm waiting for the time to pass, so that I can forget about my past.
___

JUNGKOOK

As fast as I could out the door, and into my car. Rushing to tell Yeul before it's too late. I have hurt her enough it's time to stop running from the truth and face it. Quickly the engine started, as I pushed on that pedal to rush me over to her place. It's like a traffic jam, and i'm in a rush to tell Yeul asap. I cursed and huffed in frustration, impatient as ever.

~FLASHBACK~

"Jungkook, I can't continue this fake marriage anymore... It wouldn't help you move on. She's my best friend I feel like I had betrayed her, go and tell her before it's too late..."
"Seok, wait she wouldn't even listen to whatever I have to say. How can she trust my words?"
"Use your actions" she smiled
"Mwo?" I furrowed my brows
"Pali ka" she motioned her hand

And with that, she's right. I took my blazer and ran straight out of my office.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Aish! Fucken cars! Pali!!" I cursed, hitting my steering wheel

After what seem like years, all the cars begin to move faster. I'd probably get a ticket for the speed limit i'm at, but who cares as long as Yeul knows the truth.

I reached her house as expected, but she didn't open the door instead her omma did.

"Looking for Yeul?"
"Yes! Yes! Where is she?" I asked, running out of breath
"Airport" she simply said
"Mwo?!"
"She's going back to America, if you want to see her go now. Her flight will be in 30 minutes" she explained

I mentally cursed myself, heart aching and panicking at the same time. Again I rushed myself to the airport.
____

MIN SOO YEUL

I got my luggage from the machine. Ready to go whenever they announce, and then I had heard my name being called. Quickly I whipped my head behind to see who was calling me, turns out it was Jungkook. Running towards me, face spread with panic, like he was ready to tell me something.

"What?" I coldly said
"Why are yo-you leaving?" He asked breathlessly
"Just because... I want to"
"Seok! And I... We aren't married..." He blurted
"... How can I trust that" I chuckled
"I know! It sounds so unbelievable. But trust me, she had help me all this time, helped me with this fake marriage just so I can move on and forget you like you forgot me. It's not working! Not even a little"
"Who said I forgot about you? I was willing to jump in front of a bullet for you but you blew it... Turning me down after all that I had done for you and after all the tears I shed" I said bitterly, trying to hold back my tears
"I know! I know! I fucken blew it! I'm stupid I know! Just don't leave me behind..."
"Ani... You left me behind" I argued
"I'm sorry!" He cried
"Sorry's does nothing but bring me more sadness"
"Yeul don't leave me..."
"Why is that?"
"Cause I fucken love you!" He blurted, staring darkly into my eyes

I pursed my lips together, backing away from him. His eyes plead for me to stay, and face still spread with panic.

"I... Have to go" I softly said
"Gajima..." He said calmly, voice shaking
"Mian-"

Without a warning, he took my wrist and pulled me into a tight embrace. God damn, he's always playing around.
His sweet scent, i'm going to miss that along as I will miss seeing his face too.

"Jungkook... Let go I have to go"
"Gajima..."

"Ladies and gentle, flight to America will be flying off in 5 minutes" the announcement came on

"Jungkook, let go I have to go"
"Let me hold you for a while..."

I sighed in frustration, as I pushed him off me with all my force. He stumbled back, as I took my luggage quickly and thinking I could leave now. Within seconds, a huge hand tugged at my wrist spinning me around. Without warnings, his lips was on top of mines as he kissed me softly and his hands caressed my cheeks.

"Flight to america is off now"

"Don't ever try to disappear from my sight again..."