• 39 •

*RING RING RING*

My phone ranged repeatedly asking me to pick up, I sighed and took it from under my pillow. The name displayed Taehyung.

"Hello..."
"Yeul"
"Mm..."
"Did you know?"
"Jungkook?" I asked sadly
"Yeah"
"No... I don't know"
"He's marrying Seul tomorrow"

My heart ached, blood boiled. So he wanted to spend this last week with me before marrying her...? I swallowed the huge lump from the throat, and spoke as if I was happy.

"Oh jinjja?"
"I don't want you to be hurting anymore, so let him go and move on. He's now going to live his life, so stop crying and wipe your tears away."
"Taehyung it's so hard..."
"I know.... It takes time" he said and hung up

Tears streamed down my cheeks, I held the pillow he slept on tightly to my chest. So it's ending? It's really going to just end here?. Just than a loud crash was heard from omma's room, my eyes widen I mumbled omma's name as I rushed out my room into hers. She laid unconsciously on the ground, trying to breath for air.

"Omma!" I shouted, running toward her

I picked her upper body up to rest of my legs, as I brushed her hair away.

"Omma, whats up? Why are you like this?" I asked terrified
"Mianhnae..." She cried
"For what? Why are you saying sorry omma?"
"Mianhnae, that I can't be a good mother to you. Can't keep you happy and love you as my very own daughter that I gave birth to..."
"What do you mean omma?! You've been good to me. Why are you acting like this huh?" I cried, choking on ugly sobs
"I'm so sorry..."

I panicked, looking for a phone nearby to call for the ambulance. Her phone bounced out from under her pillow, my shaky hands dialed 119 down.

"Hello, thi-"
"My mom is hurt! Please help me! Hurry!" I yelled through the phone
"Calm down ma'am, and tell me the address. We'll be there very soon"
"2737 Sejong St!"
"Okay, we're on our way ma'am stay calm ma'am would you like to stay on the phone with us?"
"Yes, yes please hurry" I begged
____

"She's slowly losing conscious! Hurry!" They yelled
"Omma..." I cried softly, looking at the monitor that showed her heart beat
"We must do CPR here!"
"1...2...3"

*Beep... Beep... BEEP...!*

A straight line was all I saw on the screen, her heart had stopped. And her fingers loosen from my hold, I cried in pain did I really lose her as well..?

"Mrs. Min Sung Hak has passed away at the time 11:48am... We're sorry" they apologized
____

My swollen eyes shot opened, I laid lifelessly on my bed. Light headed, weak my vision was blurry but yet I could still see. I pulled my blanket off me and walked into omma's room.

"Omma are you aw-"

Everything was empty, all there was on her bed was her blankets and pillows.

"It wasn't a dream was it... I had really forgotten what happened yesterday huh?" I chuckled heartlessly, and slowly backed out

What exactly did I do to deserve this?,
Lost appa, omma, my baby, Jungkook and Oppa... It's like I have no more feelings left, my heart is so empty and mind so blank. No one can hear me nor can they see my sadness.

I sat on the counter, with my cup of water and sleeping pills in my hands. I had thought maybe taking these will help me, help wash away the deep cuts that people left inside me, and wash my sins away.

"You'll help right...? You're the only friend I have left" I said to the bottle of pills

Just than the door bell rung, my weak body felt paralyzed. I couldn't move, I felt so weak so hopeless. I still manage to force myself up over to the door, Taehyung stood there looking at me breathlessly.

"I can't! He's really getting married to her now! Hurry and go stop it!" He yelled
"Taehyung... But isn't moving on what you told me to do...?"
"I can't watch you suffer on any longer! Just go!"
"I'm fine..."
"You aren't! Jungkook is your last hope! The only one who you love the most now, if you really care for him love him then fight for him!"
"... Is it really worth my time...? After all she's pregnant with his child..."
"I doubt that" he said bitterly

I couldn't even speak anymore, Taehyung had already dragged me out the house into his car.
____

"It's your last chance... Ka" he said

I glanced at Taehyung who desperately wants me to go, and then back at the wedding ceremony. I looked down at my hand, thinking to myself is he really the last hope I have left... The last person to keep a smile on my face?. I don't tend on sharing him with any other girl, I need him and I really need him now. I tugging on the handle door open, and I ran out into the celebration. He stood happily there with her, my energy seems to run out. It seems all like my body was going to shut down on me, my vision was becoming a blur but yet I still fought with it just to say my last word to Jungkook.

"Jungkook...!"

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me, he slowly turned around making eye contact with me. Tears streamed down my cheeks, I ran over to him and hugged his back like their was no more tomorrow and maybe their isn't for me... I cried hard, trying to find the right words to say.

"Yeul let go..." Jungkook plead
"Are you really kicking me out of your life now Jungkook?"
"I'm not... It's just I have to marry Seul, after all she's carrying my baby..."
"What about me? What about the time I had your kid?" I said in anger
"I'm sorry..."
"Sorry does nothing! It wouldn't bring back my child"
"I'm so sorry..."
"You're all I have left Jungkook... The last hope in my life, last person to keep my smiling... Everyone so important in my life had left me... I don't know what to do... I just don't anymore..." I cried softly onto his back, my tears soaked into his blazer
"What do you mean...?" He asked, loosening my hands around him and turned around to meet my gaze
"They're all gone..."
"How long do we have to hide this god damn shit! Just fucken tell him that's not his child but mine!" A male voice spoke from the crowd
"This is Jungkook's child!" Seul argued back, terrified for her life

Headache, heartache, my body is slowly giving up on me. My vision is really blurry now, I just knew my world will turn down on me soon. Especially at this moment, I let out a loud breath and everything went black my body had collapsed...