• 19 •

"... Turn on your location" he said
"Hurry..."
"Stay still, i'll be there as soon as possible" with that he hung up

Stupid of me, I ran off to find a place with more buildings just so I could get more help. There was nothing but the same big field, now i'm lost completely and can't find a way back to the building.
____

Sun is setting, and I still see no sign of Jungkook. I panicked even more, only knowing now that i'm probably going to be alone in this field for the longest time ever.

"Yeul!" Someone screamed

My head immediately whipped behind me to find Jungkook, drench in sweat. I sighed in relief, running towards him.

"Whe-where's Taehyung?" He asked, trying to catch his breath
"I lost him... I can't find the building anymore! I just can't! I'm stupid right?! I ran off for help and now I lost him! What do I do Jungkook!? What if he died?! What if he was badly beaten?! Jungk-"
"Yeul! Calm down!" He yelled
"I can't! Taehyung's my best friend! I can't let him die!" I cried out loud, as it only echoed through the whole field
"He wouldn't die!"
"Yes he will! If we can't help him now! He'll die Jungkook!"

He gripped onto my shoulder tightly, as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"Look at me, he'll be fine. I know he will, everything will be just fine. We'll find him and we can return home safely... Arasso?" He said softly, trying to calm me down which helped
"O-okay..."
____

We found it, the building. My stomach twisted just thinking about all these things that could've happened to Taehyung. The large doors were widely open, I ran passed Jungkook and into the building. Taehyung laid on the ground still tied up to the chair, blood was all over his white shirt. I'm frighten, scared to death he'll suddenly die.

"Taehyung... Taehyung wake up!"

I set my finger under his nose, checking if he was still breathing and yes he was. I sighed in relief, as I turned to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, we need to send him to the hospital."
"I'll call driver Min to find us"

Taehyung's lifeless body was cold as ice, I brought him closer to my body wiping all the blood away.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung... I'm so sorry..." I cried softly
___

"Taehyung, you have to wake up okay! Promise me!" I yelled as my hand slipped from his, and the doors closed into my face

JUNGKOOK

As soon as the door closed, she immediately brought her hand to her head shaking her head back and forth.

"Gwenchana?" I asked
"I'm... I'm fine" she replied, walking passed me

No she was not fine, she literally fainted right after she walked passed me.

"Pabo..." I frowned, picking her up bridal style to find a nurse

"She had fainted is there another room for her to rest?"
"What happened?"

The nurse asked, using the back of her hand to feel her forehead.

"She's burning up, maybe a little medicine and she'll be fine"
____

She laid peacefully on the hospital bed, sadness spread throughout her face. My heavy eyelids were about to give up on me, as I tried my best to stay awake and watch her. The door slide open and Taehyung's doctor walked in.

"You guys are Kim Taehyung's guardian?"
"Um... Nae"
"He was bleeding eternally inside from all the beating. But lucky he got in on time, he'll be okay. A little rest and he'll be fine."
"Ah... Gurae. Komawo" I smiled, bowing down to the doctor
"I'll be dismissing myself then" he returned the smile, before leaving

My smile immediately vanished as soon as he left, eyes drawn directly to the clock. It is now 11:30am, I sighed sitting next to her once again. Without even noticing my fingers slowly made it's way up to touch her bare face.

"How hard could it have been for you?"
"I guess we do have things in common..." I chuckled bitterly

Without noticing tears were willing up my eyes, why am I even crying? Do I really love her this much I even shed tears for her?. Within seconds later her hand gripped onto my huge hand.

"Ta-Taehyung? Gwenchana? Taehyung?" She muttered in her sleep

As soon as his name popped up, I tugged my hand back slightly. She must love him, not as a best friend but a guy and I must be nothing but just an outsider...