• 20 •

MIN SOO YEUL

Don't you ever have those times where you wake up and don't even know what time or day it is. Yeah that was me for a second, not until I realized it was still the same day. I was about to rest again, when Taehyung popped up in my head. Tugging at the tubes connected to me, and made my way out the door.

"Ma'am, what's wrong?" A nursed asked
"Taehyung, do you know a patient here called Kim Taehyung?"
"Hm? Oh nae, is there something wrong?" She furrowed her eyebrows
"I'm his best friend, could I go and see him?"
"You can't go without the tubes not connected, you still need lots of rest."
"It doesn't matter, I just need to see how he is doing right now"
"Let's take care of you first and we can go together to his room arrasso?"
"... Promise?"
"Of course" she smiled, taking my arm as we both entered my room again
____

I reacted immediately as soon as I saw his pale face, wondering if he has ever awoken yet.

"Taehyung..." I muttered, as my fingertips touches his soft hair

Brushing away all the hair that was all over his face, he still looked beautiful even with all those bruise and cuts.

"Pabo... You're so stupid..."

A tear drop escaped my eye and onto his bare skin. His finger twitch, causing me to stop whatever I was doing. His eyes slowly fluttered open, only breaking me more to still see him in this condition. It took him a while until he realized I was next to him, he smiles faintly.

"Gwenchana?" He asked
"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I cried
"As you can see i'm perfectly fine" he joked
"It's not the time to joke around pabo... You know how worried I was?"
"Yah, I told you i'm fine"
"You know how much I shed tears for you this whole day, and how much I screamed for you and for help, do you know?"
"Yah, I know you care but as you can see clearly that i'm fine and awake now. So why are you still crying you crybaby"
"I was so scared something had happened to you!" I yelled, gently smacking his chest
"Ah! Yah, I got hit the most there" he glared
"omo! Jinjja?! Mianhnae!" I frowned
"I'm kidding"
"Taehyung"
"I'm fine"
___

I stayed at the hospital with Taehyung this whole week without returning home. Still here as a patient, Surprisingly I have heard nothing from Jungkook or Jimin.

"Taehyung I can't stay here any longer"
"Wae-yo?"
"I'm not hurt anymore, I have to return home I have to return to my office"
"So are you going back home today?"
"Yeah... I have to" I sighed
"But I get out tomorrow, why can't we just stay here together until tomorrow"
"Mianhnae, I have to take care of some stuff"
"Ah... Gurae" he nodded
"I have to go now, i'll come visit later and bring you food, get plenty of rest arasso?"
"Mm... Get home safely" he smiled, waving goodbye
____

I did not want to go home, it doesn't bring me warmth and welcomeness anymore. It scares me, and am even scared of my own brother. I immediately was taken to the office by taxi, and had called my assistant to bring me clothes from home. I will not dare set foot to that house until oppa gets a hold of hisself. 

I pushed my door open, and threw everything down. My clothes were already sitting on my desk, folded nicely. I took it and changed into it quickly, I was about to continue and do paperwork that was due about a week ago. Until I notice a piece of paper on the ground, I furrowed my brows and took it. Turned it around and read the note.

"Meet me at the amusement
Park now.

~Jungkook"

I stared blankly at the note for a second, confused on why he would want to meet up with me when it's dark outside. Quickly I crumpled the paper up and threw it into the recycle bin, calling my assistant.

"Yobseoyo?"
"Where are you?"
"Outside of the building, wae-yo?"
"Wait there, I need the car"
"Wouldn't it be better for me to take you instead? I'm afraid something will happen to you again" my assistant argued
"No, i'll be fine on my own thank you for your concern."

I hung up immediately, as I took the elevator down to the 1st floor. Reaching 1st floor, he ran over to me and gave me the car keys. I smiled and patted his back.

"You did good today, go home and rest"
"Komawo..." He bowed down, waiting for me to leave
___

This was the time the amusement park was closed, the time was about 10:45am. I turned my phone off, as I stepped out the car looking for Jungkook. Then I notice him sitting on a bench by the entrance.

"Jungkook?" I called

His head immediately whipped up to meet my gaze.

"You called me here?" He asked
"mwo?"
"Didn't you write that note?"
"Ani, I saw a note on my desk in the office. It told me to meet you here, and it had your name on there after the little message." I explained, getting confused
"I never wrote you a note..."
"Then who could it be?" I asked, losing my patients now
"Me" that same voice appeared again

I ripped my gaze from Jungkook to wherever that voice was, there stood Jimin grinning proudly.

"O-oppa?"
"Jimin?"
"Oppa, we aren't doing this again. You are not harming people again" I said trying to sound calm as possible
"I'm not hurting my dongsaeng, the only one i'm hurting is that man standing next to you" he explained

I frozed for a second, and then finally realize he was talking about Jungkook.

"Oppa..."
"He deserves to be dead, he killed our father. He's a murderer,? he shouldn't be able to live in this world to see the sun and he shouldn't be able to smile. He should be in hell, burning."
"Oppa, no don't!"

In a blink of an eye, Jimin oppa had taken a gun out of his pocket. My eyes widen immediately to the sight of the gun. He pointed the gun straight to Jungkook proudly, Jungkook had no fear of whatever was going on. He only smiled and looked straight at oppa.

"Kill me if you dare... I rather die than live." Jungkook proudly said
"What the fuck Jungkook! No one here is dying!"
"Pft... How brave of you" Jimin chuckled
"Oppa! Don't pull the trigger. As soon as you do you'll also be a murderer!"
"Move Yeul... And just watch" Jimin commanded
"I'll count to three, i'm shooting him after 3 if you wouldn't move"
"Jimin oppa! Michesseoyo!? Have you gone crazy?!" I tried yelling on the top of my lungs
"1"
"Shoot me" Jungkook mumbled
"2"
"Don't do this..." I cried softly
"3"

Jimin tilt his head to the side, smirking and soon.

*BANG!*

Blood drenched my clothes, this is horrifying a tear drop strolled down my eyes as I fell down on my knees.