• 27 •

"My... My best friend?"
"Seok?" Taehyung spoke
"Yes, it's me..." Seok said, approaching us

She looked sad, and uncomfortable. I didn't know what I was thinking, but before I could do anything my hand already made contact with her cheek.

"Mianhnae..." She softly said
"Liar..." I replied bitterly
"You lied to me too... Why are you on his side?"
"Yeul... Mianhnae... Jinjja"
"Watch your actions" Jungkook said, pulling Seok behind him
"Pft... What a day" I chuckled, walking off stage
"Yeul... Yeul!" Taehyung yelled from behind

I want nothing to do with anyone anymore, I don't even know why i'm so upset. Do I really love him? Why is it now that I love him? Why am I so jealous? Shouldn't I be happy for my best friend?. I was so caught up in my thoughts, I forgot all about reality. I was pulled back by someone, tugging at my wrist.

"Look Yeul, i'm sorry"
"You liar! I hate you Jungkook! I hate you so fucken much!"
"I'm so-"
"That wouldn't fix me, go away. Don't show up in my face ever again..." I scoffed, wiggling my wrist out of his grip
"Yeul, wait I-"
____

My eyes fluttered open to find myself still in my dress, my room was pitch dark and cold. I had notice that it was 12am, I sighed stripping out of my dress to wash myself up.
____

Staying home wouldn't take my stress away, I had thought about taking a walk out to relieve stress so I did.

Cold wind, blew past me forming goosebumps on my legs and arms. I sighed in relief, everything felt so nice. It wasn't until I was in a dark empty street, when someone tugged onto my wrist dragging me along with them.

"Who are you?! Let me go!" I yelled, trying to rip my wrist back

That person remained silent and kept dragging me, I was losing my patients and decided I needed to yell louder.

"Shut the fuck up!"
"Ju-Jungkook?"
"Yes! It's me! Now just up and just follow me!"
"Let go of me! Now!"

He was annoyed at the moment, also losing his patients as he stopped running and turned around to face me.

"Listen!"
"No! I don't have time!"
"You're in danger! I'm fucken helping you!"
"Why do you even care?" I chuckled
"That's not important right now!"

With that he threw me into his car, and drove off. I tried whatever I could to open the door, but it was no use. It was locked.

"Jungkook! What else do you want from me? Just let me go..." I cried
"I'm saving your life! Someone's after you!"
"Who else would be after me?! That incident was over long ago!"
"Jungkook slow down the car!"
"I can't! The brake isn't working!"
"Slow it down! We'll get in a accident!"

He remained silent, and looked out to his mirror on the side of the car. He mentally cursed hisself, as he twist the steering wheel to dodge cars nearby.

"He is hacking my car!"
"Hac-hacking? Your car?" I stuttered out
"Fuck!" He yelled

His car was dodging others, going around in circles, and making unexpected turns without using the brakes. I was terrified for life, as tears streamed my cheeks. I turned around to look at him, hoping he would look back and comfort me. But no, he was busy too busy trying to save mines and his lives.

*BEEP!*

Car horns heard from every direction, I was pulled back to reality. When I notice we were going to crash into a tree very soon.

"Mianhnae..."