• 14 •

"Abeoji!" Jungkook raised his voice
"I don't want to mar-"
"You don't want to disobey me do you?" His father argued
"... Nae... Abeoji."

Jungkook's expression changed quickly, he looked over at me as I only gave him a smile.

"I'll step out" I whispered

I turned heels to leave but Jungkook gripped onto my wrist. I turned to face him, he shooked his head telling me not to leave.

"I'll wait outside for you" I smiled warmly, before removing his hands from my wrist
____

Jungkook stepped out of the room with a blank expression, he glanced at me as I put a smile one. Not long after he ripped his gaze from me and walked away, my smile quickly was replaced with a frown.

"What was that...?"

I shooked it off, and ran after him. He got in the car first as I followed behind. The whole car ride was filled with silence, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Let's spend time together tomorrow morning" he spoke

I ripped me gaze from the window to him. Looking at him in surprise.

"Is... There a reason why?"
"Just because I want to"
____

I promised Jungkook I would hangout with him today, he did come at the time he set. I finished my makeup quickly before I headed out, he smiled faintly before opening the car door for me.

"So, where are we going?" I asked
"Any where, you pick"
"As long as it's fun we can go anywhere" I smiled

He nodded, and kept driving.
____

"Have you been here? To taste the food they give out as samples?" He laughed
"I have never been here before, it's quite fun. The food tastes good too"
"Oh! I seen how they make ice cream, it was made in such a unique way. The taste was also very good, do you want some?" He asked, happy as ever
"Hm? I'll like to try"

He smiled cutely, as he took my hand and lead the way. I was surprised to his sudden move, but shook it off quickly.

"This is it! Isn't it unique?" He smiled
"Woah! It's so pretty!" I said

And to be very honest, I wasn't really paying attention to the ice cream they were making. I was actually paying more attention to Jungkook instead, his happy side was really cute and sure it was rare to see him this way. I felt kind of bad for him cause of the arrange marriage, I don't even know anymore to be honest. He's so nice to even be a killer, sometimes I even find myself doubting that he's a killer.
____

The day went on, Jungkook and I actually bought soju bottles and brung it to the Han River. It was dark and cold, I had thin cloth on so it was easy to get cold. The Han River was lonely, just me and Jungkook. I sighed loudly before I took a sip of the soju.

"You... Have you ever had a lover before?" I asked
"... I thought I did... Ha... We didn't last long..." He laughed bitterly
"... I had... Always wanted to go to the Namsan tower with my first love... It never happened..." I chuckled
"Don't you feel bad for me? I'm getting married to a women I don't even have feelings for"

At the moment, I knew he was tipsy but not drunk just tipsy. He literally drank more than 5 bottles of soju, I only laughed and ignored his question.

"I love someone already! Why can't I just love her?! But it's so sad!... She doesn't love me... She doesn't love me like I love her..." His voice fades in the dark night

I took the bottle away from my lips, as my head turned to look at him. He was crying, he was in pain. He wiped the tears away, and laughed bitterly before taking a sip of the soju. I somehow couldn't bare to see him this way, I took the soju away making him reacted immediately.

"Yah, give me the soju back!"
"You had enough Jungkook... Let's go back... It's late"
"I don't want to! I want to stay here! I want the Han River to wash away my sins! To wash away my feelings for that girl! I just want... A normal life..."