• 17 •

The phone shuts off immediately when I answered, I glanced over at Jungkook who was still sleeping. I called Butler Byun inside to take Jungkook home, I couldn't help but be more curious on why that voice sounded so much like Oppa. This dress and heel was too much, I sighed in annoyance as I threw my phone into my purse and ran out the hospital.

"Taxi!" I yelled, waving my hand

The taxi stopped for me, I quickly told the address to where I wanted to go.

I reached the company and payed the driver quickly. I reached Oppa's room, as he only sat there staring at his paperwork.

"Oppa" I called coldly
"Hm?" He hummed in response
"Was that you?"
"What do you mean?"
"On the phone! Was that you?!" I yelled in anger
"Yeul, I don't get what you're saying"
"If it wasn't you who else would it be?!"

he sighed in annoyance, organizing his paperwork.

"Answer me Jimin!"
"I'm done with work, i'll be heading home"

He slid his phone into the side pocket of his blazer, trying to make his way pass me. I was annoyed with his attitude right now, I tugged onto his wrist harshly making him turn around to face me.

"Jimin, tell me now"
"Fine, yes I called and so what he killed out father" he said cockily
"Pft... Are you serious just because of that doesn't mean you could do the same back. Jimin why did you do that? Do you know wha-"
"Now can I go?" He asked
"Jimin!" I yelled
"What is it that you want?! It's late and i'm tired!" He yelled back
"I'm scared! Fucken scared my brother will go to jail and maybe even a death penalty!"
"Yeul..." He said softly
"You'll worried omma, why? Why do you do this?" I cried

He remained silent as he pulled me into an embrace, hushing me. I pushed him away.

"How could you do something so cruel oppa!?"
"Remember he killed our appa"
"... I doubt that, Jungkook is definitely not the killer..."
"Then who?!"
"... I'm afraid to say it myself, i'm really starting to think it's you..." I said in a disgusted tone

His eyes widen to what had just came out my mouth, and he froze for a second. He cleared his throat quickly, fixing his blazer about to say something but I cut him off real quick.

"Let's not call each other brother or sister anymore, I don't have a brother who kills..." I glared at him, pushing passed him and out his office
___

My makeup was all smeared from crying, I kicked off my heels right when I reached inside. Walking to my room, I stripped out my dress and into the shower. I wanted the water to wash away everything that had happened today, I wanted everything to be a dream... But no it's not, it's all true.
____

I fell in deep sleep, omma had told me she will not come home today so I had the house all alone with Jimin. I was in deep sleep, when I heard loud thuds from downstairs. I woke up immediately, to only be greeted by darkness. I tried to turn the lights on but apparently every light switch stopped working, I panicked inside but tried to keep calm as possible. Slowly and carefully I made my way down the stairs, everything seem normal. I bit my bottom lip, thinking I might of just heard stuff and was just too paranoid. I sighed in relief, about to head back up when I felt huge arms from behind me covering my mouth and nose with a cloth. As soon as that I passed out... And who knows I could be dead...