• 33 •

Omma and I shared tears together for the longest time ever, until now she had fallen back asleep. I had cleaned everything off and headed to my room. Until I heard the doorbell rung, I sighed walking lazily back to open it.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?"
"Why didn't you tell me you returned"
"Mianhnae..." I apologized
"Can I come in?"

I nodded in responses, moving aside so that he can step inside. You're probably wondering why we talk like nothing happened, we made up long ago and cannot just break off the friendship like that cause we knew each other since diaper days.

"Is omma okay?" He calmly asked
"Yeah... She's fine don't worry do you want some coffee?"
"Yes please"

With that the whole house was filled with silence again, the only noise that was heard was the noise of the coffee, being poured into a cup. Slowly I walked over to him and handed him the cup, he smiled slightly and took a sip right away. He looked as if he was sad, or holding something in. I didn't want to bother and just sat in silence staring at him drink.

"Why do I have to find out everything from Seok?" He spoke
"What...?"
"You're pregnant aren't you?"

I bit my lips, and hung my head low.

"I'm a disgrace am I? Should I be a shame of myself Taehyung?" I asked softly, voice cracking
"No, you have nothing to be a shame of, nor are you a disgrace... I'm just angry so angry that he's going to marry someone else other than you" he spatted words out bitterly in anger
"I made such a huge mistake... He couldn't even remember me either..."
"He doesn't?"
"It's so funny how he remembers Bae Seul  but not me, I guess I was just another unimportant girl that came into his life for a while"
"You left 5 months ago, and Bae Seul is pregnant as well, he can't just forget you like that. That cannot be Jungkook's child the last time I checked she was 6 months pregnant"
"She's 6 months?"
"Something's fishy" he said, staring off in space

Silence filled the air, he jumped out of his seat and left without a goodbye. I was going to call out for him but he had already left. I don't know what he was up to but I shrugged it off and washed his cup. I had a long day already, i'm ready to fall into deep sleep wishing it can wash away all my worries for at least a while.
___

I was in deep sleep just forgetting about everything, but then my phone rung and woken me up. My eyes fluttered open to only be greeted by dark, it's a sign I had been sleeping the whole day or for too long. The digital clock from across my room flashes red numbers saying 10:45pm. I rubbed my heavily lids, as I slipped my hands under the pillow for the noisy phone.

"Yobseyo?"
"Yeul... Jungkook has amnesia..." Taehyung's husky voice said scarily through the phone
"He... Does?"
"I heard the whole story of what happened... I want to tell you face to face not on the phone" he quickly said and hung up

I was in complete shock as I dropped my phone and my hands shook. Tears steam down my cheeks, and all I desperately wanted right now was comfort. You could call me a crybaby, but i'm just in deep pain and stress. I stared blankly at my clock, as seconds pass and then minutes. Standing lazily from bed as I dragged my lifeless body over to omma's room. She still slept peacefully, but yet i'm still so worried. The bell rung again, and I knew exactly it was Taehyung. I opened it without a word and just walked right to the couch. He closes the door behind and settles hisself next to me, as we both sat in silence.

"I don't know how to start off..." He spoke
"Go on"
"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me

I ripped my eyes from space to Taehyung, and smiled faintly.

"Mm..."

He sighed and went on.

"While you were gone... He got into an accident. It was... I guess pretty bad, that is why he had forgotten about you. I don't really know information on Bae Seul and him, mianhnae..."
"I don't know what to do anymore..." I cried softly biting my lips
"I heard he had proposed to her today, the marriage is held soon"
"How soon?"
"2 days from now"
"Is he really just going to forget about me and my child?" I said sadly, as I stared deeply into Taehyung's eyes

As the best friend he is, he didn't need to say anything else and could just pull me into a hug which he did. I cried like a baby in his chest, as he hushed me and stroked my hair.

"Everything's going to be alright..." He whispered
___

My swollen eyes fluttered open to find that I had fallen asleep in the living room, throughout the night with Taehyung besides me. I sighed softly and turned my head to look at the clock, it's already 12 in the afternoon. I have really gotten lazy, slowly I got up from the couch to get ready and cook some breakfast for Taehyung and omma.
____

After cooking and eating alone, still none of them were awoken. I sighed and left the rest on the counters, I guessed I should pay a visit to my brother. He did cause trouble and all, but after all he's my brother and I care for him.
____

"Hello, how may I help you?" The police officer at the desk asked
"I'm here to visit Park Jimin"
"Park Jimin-shi... Number 4h384... Arasso if you could come my way" he smiled leading the way

We finally reached a room with very little sunlight, I sat on the one chair with a huge plastic glass like wall in front of me. The door at the corner of the other side opened up and Jimin stepped in. He looked surprised but yet sad to see me. His face was full with little cuts and bruises, how could I not feel bad for him. He walked slowly, not taking his eyes off of me. I sighed taking the phone and placed it to my ear and so did he.

"How have you been oppa...?"
"... Great, very great" he lied

I stared at his bruised up face, and only guilt washed me up.

"Geojismal..." I said sadly through soft sobs
"Why are you crying?" He asked, leaning closer to the glass pane
"How can you be okay when you have bruises all over your face"
"I'm okay... After all I did worst to Jungkook and Taehyung. I deserve to taste my own medicine" he chuckled bitterly, eyes filled with tears
"Oppa..."
"Mm..." He hummed in responses
"Never mind..." I smiled, wiping my tears away
"Tell me... I'm not stupid you know I know when something's wrong with you"
"...It's about Jungkook..."
"He broke your heart huh?"
"... Kind of, not exactly"
"Aish... What did that bastard do to my dongsaeng?"
"It's nothing oppa..."
"Geojismal"

The red light on the corner of the room flashes, and that told us that the time was over and I could no longer hear his voice nor he could hear mines. He mumble something quick as he smiles warmly and left, I was left alone in the room. My cries became louder, and I couldn't do a thing about it. I chuckled, hanging my head low as I stared at my stomach that's only getting bigger and bigger each day. I'm in so much pain, and no words could express how I feel.
____

On the way out I accidentally bumped into someone, as my phone dropped.

"Joesonghabnimda" that familiar voice spoke

My eyes widen, as I looked up to find him. To find Jungkook standing there, staring at me. He smiled, bowing down as he walked away. I furrowed my brows and picked my phone up, thinking why he's even in the police station. He seemed to be heading to the room I had came out from, I quickly made my way back to the main desk.

"Excuse me sir"
"Nae?" The officer replied looking at me
"Could I see who had visit Park Jimin throughout this whole month?"
"Uh, nae" he nodded, handing me the paper

I scanned quickly to only find all names "Jungkook" until I got to the last two with my name, and then Jungkook's after.

"Does he remember...?"