Epilogue.

"Sachi Mohabbat shayad wohi Hai jisme junoon Hai.
Per do Dillon ki yaari main bhi to kitna sukoon Hai.

[Maybe true love is the one which has the mania in it.
But how much peace is there in the friendship of two hearts.]

••| Epilogue |••

Eleana:

4 years with Aryan seem to have passed like wind. What I have with him is timeless and limitless. Today when I look back, I have nothing else to do except for being thankful for everything that I have. After I had fully recovered with Aryan's unmatched care, I decided to work in the same Hospital as him in the children's ward and did my specialisation side by side. We got married post my recovery, almost after three months. It was a destination wedding in New Zealand and it was a dream wedding. It was everything I could have ever asked for. Our honeymoon was even there. Now, we work in the same place and are together all the time. It gets annoying sometimes to be honest. Don't tell him that. We fight and argue but we still are going strong as hell. The advantage in our relationship was that we both had gone through the pain of what it felt like to lose your other half and that's why we never got into a big fight ever. Aryan had been the sweetest companion anyone could have ever asked for. He was a gem. My Gem.

I shifted uncomfortably in my place and turned around to face him. He was sleeping peacefully with all the burden of the world off his shoulders, his mud brown hair falling mercilessly over his forehead. His lips were slightly parted as if mock challenging me. His breathing was shallow. As I laid there looking at his perfect contours and features, it seemed like a dream. The man in front of me was a dream. I stroked his jaw with my hands and giggled slightly feeling ticklish due to his stubble. I palmed his cheek in my hand and took him in the most gentle of the kisses. He stirred, giving me the most cheesiest of his smiles. I giggled and pecked his cheeks while tracing his chiseled chest with my fingers. A sound coming from the device beside my bed startled me.

"Get up sleepy head!" I shook that lazy bum sleeping beside me with his arm over my stomach. I tried to push it away with all my strength but of no avail.

"Ughh. What!! It's Sunday." He groaned pushing his head inside the pillow. I smacked another pillow on his head.

"Ouch! Why are you acting so horny today?" He asked making me smack another pillow in his face.

"Idiot! It's Monday!" I reminded him.

He looked at the mobile screen with one eye open.

"Oh no, Monday again." He spoke irritatedly. "But Wifey, it's still 6 in the morning. We go to work at 8." He tried to act smart.

"Don't call me that!" I scrunched up my nose.

"What wifey?" He smirked, with his eyes still closed. I pushed him down from the bed and he fell on his butt on the wooden floor rubbing his bottom. I smirked at him wickedly. He shot me a confused look.

"What?"

"Let me do that!" I stated as I made my way towards him.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Rub your butt!" I giggled and he looked at me horrified.

"You're a very bad girl!" He spoke before hovering over me from the side but before he could do anything, I smacked him away.

"What's up with all this physical torture and violence today?" He asked making a puppy face.

"Idiot, the baby monitor went off!" I enlightened him and realisation dawned upon him. He quickly ran to the room that was joined to ours separated by a single curtain and seconds later, he entered with our little bundle of happiness wrapped in her pink blanket, cooing to her.