II - Happy Feet.

"She dreamed of paradise. Everytime she closed her eyes."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 2 |••

Playlist: Kho Gaye Hum Kahan - Baar Baar Dekho.

Aryan and Eleana were growing up fast into cute little toddlers and they had a perfect bond with each other since the very beginning. They were the perfect embodiment of "Chaddi Buddies" [Best Friends]

Aryan Khan was growing up into a handsome young baby boy who was always dressed up according to the latest trends as his mother was very fond of making him look like a model. He had God-gifted looks and it was no surprise that he had already done a modelling campaign for a famous Children's clothing brand.

Eleana was growing up into a beautiful young baby girl who was loved and adored by all because of her million dollar smile, chirpy voice and her easy-to-go nature

Eleana was growing up into a beautiful young baby girl who was loved and adored by all because of her million dollar smile, chirpy voice and her easy-to-go nature. She was very friendly with everybody.

Although, both of them were very different from each other but still they got along very well

Although, both of them were very different from each other but still they got along very well. As they say, opposite attracts. Same was their case.

They had started walking by now, taking those tiny steps forward, together. They used to go to the park with their mothers and play all day. They ended up exhausted everytime and then slept peacefully. Aryan was the naughtiest kid but his crime partner, Eleana was no less. They both always searched for different ways to tease each other. Aryan's favourite hobby was pulling Eleana's hair. He always ended up laughing his heart out whenever she whined and complained about him to her mother. They had started speaking now as well.

The first word was obviously "Mama" but second one was "Aryan" and "Eleana" respectively. Their dads were supposed to be on that list but never mind.

Some Real besties they were.

Life was going on like that, seconds changed into minutes and minutes into hours. Before they knew it, both of them had grown up into adorable 4 years old kids. One day, Aryan and Eleana were playing in the garden and their dads showed up. They both ran to their dads who had kneeled down before them and hugged them.