IV - The Ace Academy.

"I call it magic when I am with you."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 4 |••

Both Aryan and Eleana had grown into wonderful teenagers. Aryan was one of those handsome boys who could make hundreds of girls drool over them within a second. Eleana was a very beautiful girl with an extremely charming smile. All the boys wanted to be with her but she, being the annoying Elly, never let anyone near her. And also when her bodyguard, also known as, her best friend, The great Aryan Khan was with her, there was no need of getting into a relationship and digging up her own grave. She hated relationships.

Both of them strolled towards their secret hide-out. Ever since they were little children, they used to come here everyday. Though it was not a secret place anymore, it was a lot crowded now. Different stalls had been set up there but the lake side remained calm and peaceful most of the time.

"Aik baat Bolun?" [Listen?] Eleana spoke first as they were strolling on the bank.

"Han bol." [Yup?] Aryan spoke as he kicked a pebble into the lake.

"Tu to bara Kaint ho gaya hai yaar." [Honestly, You have become so sexy.] Eleana remarked playfully as she looked at him from head to toe, dressed in ripped three forth denims and a tightly fitted red  muscle shirt.

"Kya ??" [What?] He looked at her baffled, with an 'o' mouth as if trying to figure out what on earth she just uttered.

"Don't tell me that you don't know what kaint is?" She stared at him as if not knowing this word made him an alien.

"No, What is that even supposed to mean?" He said as he further narrowed his eyes.

"Tu kis tarah ka Punjabi hai yar? Tujeh itna ni pata kai Kaint kya hota hai. Shame on you." [What kind of Punjabi are you? You don't even know what Kaint is?] She partially insulted his poor grasp at the language.

"I'm Semi-Punjabi you know. I don't know these difficult words. Like Kaint what even?"
He said as he mimicked Elly in a funny tone to which Elly responded with a slap on his head and started laughing like idiots.

"Now would you mind telling me?" He asked, annoyed.

"Okay, Okay. Kaint means sexy." She enlightened him.

"Really? You think I'm sexy!" Aryan grinned at her.

"Not really." She played along.

"Oh come on. Tune abhi bola." [You just said it!] He smirked at her, ruffling her hair.

"Acha Acha. Ab zada hawaon main na urr, wapis a jaa zameen pe." [Okay, Now don't fly that much high. Back to Earth Mr.Aryan!] She giggled.

"Aik bat bolun." [I want to tell you something as well!] Aryan added.

"Han bol." [Speak up]

"Tu bhi bari hot ho gyi hai. Gf banja meri." He smirked at her and nudged her shoulder playfully while giving her a full blown grin. [You have also become really hot. Be my Girlfriend?]

"Eww, Shut up Aru! Main aur teri Gf? [Me and Your Girlfriend?] No way my froggie."

"Jealous Lizard!" He retorted.

"Aryan, we are going to The Ace Academy, one of the most prestigious institutes. If we keep calling each other this frog and lizard stuff then all our reputation will be drowned in the Ganges. Remember what we are aiming for." She spoke in a serious tone as they sat beside the lake.