XXXIX - Shopping, Shopping.

Haan hum badalne lage,
girne sambhalne lage.
Jab se hai jaana tumhein,
teri ore chalne lage.

[I began to change,
began to fall, and be steady.
since I have known you,
I have started to move toward you.]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 39 |••

Playlist: Hum Rahe Ya na Rahe - KK.

Eleana:

I woke up late in the morning. It was a free day today. Yesterday, had been an emotional roller coaster ride for me but I was glad that I experienced it because it helped me to get back something precious that I had lost. I was glad that we had that heated argument and fight because it was the main cause of us getting back together. It was for good that we both took out all our frustrations on each other and broke all the barriers. I was still in his hold with my back against his chest. He was sleeping peacefully. Everybody was awake by then except the sleepy head behind me. I wiggled in his hold to wake him up or at least get up myself because he was holding me in his strong arms as if I would run away from him again if he left me. I was struggling to get up but he was not ready to leave me. All my losers were giggling seeing me like that. I was so embarrassed. I turned around to face him. He had a beautiful and cheesy smile on his face that appeared after a very long, long time. It was one of those smiles which could make anyone melt. I punched his arm to wake him up. He looked at me with his one eye open and smirked. He was awake all the while and purposely teasing me. I gasped and hit him on his chest. He tightened his hold around me and turned us over so that we were away from those giggling losers. He half hovered over me and teased me continuously.

"Your breath stinks." I scrunched my nose and covered it with my hand trying to find some reason to move him away from. He purposely came closer to me.

"Ugh."

"It doesn't. I know." He smirked.

"Get off me." I glared at him gritting my teeth.

"And what if I don't?" He challenged.

"I am gonna hit you so hard that you'll remember all your life." I failed miserably in trying to keep a serious expression on my face.

"Admit it babe. You're sexually attracted to me and you're afraid that you'll hook up with me and fall in love with me." He smirked at me.

"Oh My God. Just Shut up. What the hell do you keep dreaming about?" I hid my face in my hands. Such a loser.
I just couldn't bring myself to stop adoring him. His constant leg pulling, our constant bickering, our stealing glances and smiles, our silly arguments, hitting him everytime he would start blabbering about that sexual chemistry shit. I shared the greatest level of comfort with him. We were two contrasting personalities with similar thinking and that was what made us the best of friends. He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Already dreaming about how good will I be in the bed?" He smirked again.

"Oh God, can you just shut up?" I scolded him as my eyes went wide like saucers.

He chuckled. "I know it all babe. I know it all."

"I swear guys if you don't get off each other in another minute, I will capture your pictures and videos and make them viral." Obi spoke.

"As if I care!" Aryan rolled his eyes.

"Get him off me yar!" I pleaded them.

"I ain't getting off you anytime sooner."  He spoke with an ear to ear grin.