III - Best Buds, You and I

"The sky could be blue, I don't mind. Without you, it's a waste of time."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 3 |••

Eleana and Aryan were dressed in their school uniforms. Eleana wore a cute white shirt with a black mini skirt and a loose tie around her neck. Whereas Aryan was wearing black shorts with white shirt and a tie. They were carrying their school bags at the back which seemed heavier than their own body masses. Both of them had a water bottle hung around their necks. The car stopped inside the school. They jumped out of the car enthusiastically and gave a goodbye kiss to their fathers.

"Aru, Take care of Elly!" His dad advised him.

"Baba, I will. Don't worry!" He assured his daddy and both of them went to their class.

They sat there talking to each other and observing the new colourful class, their eyes filled with wonder and awe. They surely were impressed by their new class. But they couldn't get their head around one particular thing that why on earth was everybody crying in their class when both of them were excited like anything.

"Aru, why are they crying?" Eleana asked him.

"I don't know. I think the teacher told them to." He replied rubbing his neck.
"Uff, You're so stupid." Eleana face palmed herself.

"No Elly, you should cry too. I am damn serious. The teacher will punish you otherwise." He played along.

"Whatever you say. You're mad since the day you were born." She replied sarcastically.

Soon the teacher entered the class and they immediately kept quiet. The day passed in a good mood and then it was recess time. All of the students were in the playground but Aryan was still in the class completing the colouring. After completing the task, he took out his lunch box from his lego star wars bag and went to the playground. He saw some big boys teasing Eleana. He quickly ran towards her. They were circling her and she was crying standing in the middle of them.

"Enough! Don't dare you bully her." Aryan shouted, grabbing their attention. They smirked at him, seeing a little boy acting like that.

The big boys bent towards Aryan and held his hand but he jerked them away in anger, his nostrils flaring

"You'll pay for it later, shorty!" The big boys taunted him but he didn't give a damn. He placed his arms around her shoulders and wiped away her tears.

"Come Elly. Let's go back to the class." He held her hand and together they marched towards their class room. At off time, they went to their homes. They were very hungry after a tiring day so they quickly had their lunch and took a quick nap. Apparently their first day in school had exhausted them very much.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Mama, I'm going to play with Elly." Aryan informed his mommy as soon as he woke up.