XXI - Can't love, Pizzas only.

"I know you love me,
I know you care.
Just shout whenever.
And I'll be there."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 21 |••

Playlist: Adha Ishq - Band Baja Baraat.

Aryan:

I reached the hospital and called all of my friends as well. I was pacing back and forth in the corridor across the emergency room in which Eleana was lying unconscious. I was worried more than ever. Firstly because, we were alone here. Neither mine nor her parents were here. Secondly because my Eleana was not waking up. It had been an hour or so since she was here and it was freaking me out. What could have possibly happened to her so suddenly? I was pacing around, stealing glances inside from the glazed window at regular intervals. My eyes had become glassy due to worry, due to the tension, due to the pain that I was feeling too. The doctors were still examining her. As I was pacing around in worry, somebody tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around and was met with the worried faces of my friends.

"What happened dude?" Ashar asked with a worried expression.

"I don't know. I just.." I sighed heavily. I was unable to speak. The tension was growing with every passing second and the worst part was that we didn't even know what the problem was.

"Don't worry Aryan! She'll be fine." Varun assured me.

"I hope so!" I answered looking away.

"What exactly happened?" Khirad asked this time.

"I don't know. We were just strolling by the shore when she suddenly gripped my arm tightly and was losing her consciousness. I kept telling her not to close her eyes and I was constantly talking to her to keep her awake but she just collapsed on me and then all I could think of was to run to the nearest hospital as quickly as possible." I explained.

"Did the doctor say anything?" Kabir asked.

"No! I am here since an hour and they are inside examining her."

We all sat in the waiting lounge when the nurse arrived.

"Your patient has waken up. Mr Aryan Khan." She informed and I literally ran towards her room.

"Hey!" I whispered as I slowly closed the door behind me. She smiled back at me. I sat on the chair near her bed, holding her hand.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked quietly.

"Better!" She answered.

"You scared the shit out of me! Why would you do that?" I asked her and she chuckled quietly. "Anyway, what did the doctor say?"

"Nothing. Just a sharp migraine attack. They said it was normal due to tiredness or exhaustion. I think it was due to the hectic wedding days. It's normal for me to have them once every 2 to 3 months."

"You never told me about them!" I asked, surprised.

"They were not so severe back then but today's one was really sharp. I don't even remember anything else after the walk." She said and sighed.

"The rest are here too." I enlightened her.

"Why did you call them? It was nothing serious Aru. You have to stop behaving like this." She scolded me slightly.

"You don't know what turmoil I was going through. You better be careful next time." I told her.

The rest of our group came inside and asked about her well being. The doctor handed me the prescription slip.