VIII - Tremendous Twelve.

"Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sun."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 8 |••

Playlist: Yaari Yaari - Bachaana.

The Crazy Four gang celebrated their talent parade win by partying all night at a local night club. Varun even forced Aryan to drink. Aryan, being the good guy, was never into alcohol and all that stuff.

"Yukh! This tastes like shit!" Aryan exclaimed with a disgusted look on his face as soon as he tasted the alcohol.

"Have you tasted shit?" Varun asked, smacking his head.

"Shut up!" Aryan snapped at him. "I am not going to taste this shit again."

They enjoyed a lot there and danced the night away.

Now they were called Super Six after the inclusion of Kabir and Naina

Now they were called Super Six after the inclusion of Kabir and Naina. Though they were seniors but still all of them had developed a beautiful bond of friendship over the weeks. After partying, everybody decided to go to Aryan's home. Aryan ignited the engine of his convertible matte Black Audi latest model.

Perks of having a rich Dad!

And off they sped. All the night, they roamed around the city, hooting, shouting, eating and listening to the blaring music. Varun was the most ecstatic one. They stopped for a while at a local park that remained open all the time and enjoyed some mouth watering extra spicy chaat. They wanted to make the most of the night as they would have to start training for the basketball match from tomorrow.

Aryan:

After partying all night and goofing around with my idiots, we went to the beach.

If you haven't been to a beach at night, then you haven't seen the true beauty of nature.

All of us sat there in silence, taking in the beauty of nature. I personally had not seen such a breath-taking sight before. The sky looked too beautiful with the stars adorning it. We were playing around in the water like little kids and laughing our asses off.

Money can't buy Happiness!
This was the ultimate truth said by someone. The real happiness lies in those little moments, hanging out with family-like friends.

Just one little thing and how it brought unprecedented joy to you! I was so lucky to have those idiots in my life.

"Listen boys!" Kabir called out, more like whispered. Varun and I went towards him and he told us something really evil. All of us smirked at him.

"Aye Aye Captain!" Both of us saluted.

All three girls, Elly, Shradz and Naina were busy in chatting and giggling like long lost sisters. We sneaked out from there and hid behind the bushes. Soon the girls noticed our absence from there and they were scared to death as I assumed from their faces.