V - Crazy Four.

"I'd rather be a comma than a full stop."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 5 |••

Playlist: Paatshala - Rang De Basanti.

Aryan:

The next day, I woke up early in the morning and got dressed up for Academy. It was an awesome place to be. The place of my dreams. The place where I exactly wanted to be.

I decided to go with a casual checkered shirt and faded blue denims with my blazer over that. The blazer was the only the uniform that we had to wear and that too for only going to the assembly hall. So I decided to be cool and threw my alternative black leather jacket in my backpack.

''Bye, Mom! I'm going.'' I said as I gave a good-bye kiss on her cheek while she was preparing breakfast for Dad.

''Don't forget to pick up Elly.'' She shouted from behind.

''Oh, That's not a thing.'' I said with my cool dude attitude.

I went to Eleana's place and rang the door bell. Anushka Aunty opened the door and signalled to wait in the lounge as Eleana was still getting ready. I suited myself on the comfortable couch in the lounge and switched between different channels on the TV, waiting for her to come.
Well, I was informal enough because Virat Uncle was not only Dad's best friend but more like a family. They loved me as much as they loved Eleana. Infact, I doubted that they loved me more than Eleana. The way they took care of me when Mom and Dad weren't around and the way they never forgot to bring anything for me as well along with Eleana. All the things always came together in two like twins. And to be honest, same was the case with my family. Eleana and Mom got along really well as if they were best friends from long and Dad also never forgot to bring everything for Eleana that he brought for me.

I was busy in surfing through the channels when I saw Eleana coming downstairs. I stared at her for a while.

She looks beautiful. I thought to myself.

Wait what did you just say? She's your best friend man. Control your emotions.

My conscience warned me.

So what? She is looking really beautiful today.

My good conscience countered with the other.

No No Aryan, Are you nuts? Don't ruin your friendship with her.

Warned my bad conscience.

Oh there's nothing wrong in complimenting your best friend.

My good conscience supported.

Wait what the hell is wrong with me. What the hell have I been thinking. Just forget it. She's pretty and she knows that. No need to tell her otherwise she'll start flying in the air.

I was struggling with my thoughts when Eleana snapped her fingers in front of my face.

''Hey Mister! Where are you lost? Do you want to go to school today or not? I don't want to get kicked out by professor only on my second day.'' She said while raising her eyebrows and placing her hand on her hips.

''Oh, says the girl who takes hours to get ready for school. For your information, I have been waiting here since God knows when.'' I immediately fired back, mocking her. "In fact, if you would have taken a little bit more time, I fear the eggs would've cracked beneath me."