XIV - Exams Mania.

"We play dumb because we know exactly what we are doing."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 14 |••

Eleana:

The next month passed in a blur. Before we knew it, we had our final exams. Ashar and Khirad being the senior most of our gang were going to be graduated soon and then they were planning to get married. We were so happy for them but for now we had no time to focus on them but just study, study and study.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Exams came and went away like wind. The time ran so fast and before we knew it, we were done with our finals. Now, only our last exam was remaining and that was of Biology. I was studying in my room since morning. The college had been closed for the preparation of our exams so almost all my days were spent locked up in my room with my books. Sometimes, VD, Shraddha and Aryan would come here for group studies but group study simply meant that you did everything else in it except for studying itself. So, I was almost done with half of the chapters when my cell phone beeped with a text.

Aryan: Hey baby, I can't grasp over this stupid shit called Myocardial Infarction concept. I'm coming over. Help me....😨

I smiled at his text and replied with an okay. After exactly 5 minutes, Aryan was in my room along with some snacks.

"What's this Aryan? We are supposed to study?" I asked cocking my eyebrows at him and analysing the whole bunch of snacks.

"Yar [Dude], you don't know how much hungry I get while studying. Like I feel like I haven't eaten in ages. Yesterday, I was studying chemistry the whole day and by the night I was so hungry that I alone ate 5 Parathas. [Pancakes]." He said rubbing his tummy.

I giggled at him. "Okay. Okay. Now Get to the point."

Aryan:

Eleana was explaining that concept to me while writing something on the register and making notes for me.

Oh How much I love her for making notes for me.

I was staring at her the whole time, sometimes listening but all the other times I was just nodding without even knowing what she was saying.

"So, Now explain what is Myocardial Infarction?" She asked placing her hands on her hips. I tapped my forefinger on my chin, trying to think and concentrate.

"Okay. So what I've understood from your explanation is that first of all, You look deliciously sexy in that bun and specs."

She glared at me. I chuckled.

"Okay, Now back to the topic.
I think Myocardial Infarction is something heart related. Heart Attack na." I was trying to cover up because I didn't even know what she was saying from the past 15 minutes. I was munching on my Kurkure and Dairy Milk and just staring at her. She slapped my head.

"Aru ke bacche. Tu kabi nae sudhre ga." [Aru, you won't ever change.]

"Wait. Wait. I know some examples too. Like Tu ne mari entryaan re dil main baji ghantiyan [When you entered, the bells started ringing in my heart.] Basically what the lyricist wants to say is that whenever his crush comes in front of him, he gets a feeling of heart attack or what you call it Myocardial Infarction." I mimicked her British accent which I loved the most. She laughed out loud.