XX - Summer Romance.

"Tere Dil ke sheher main
Ghar Mera ho gaya.
Sapna dekha Jo Tum ne
wo Mera ho gaya."

[In the city of your heart,
I've built my home.
The dream that you saw,
Is now mine as well.]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 20 |••

Playlist: Dil Ajkal Meri Sunta Nahi - Puraani Jeans.

Eleana:

Now that the wedding was over, everything was back to normal. Ashar and Khirad were about to leave for their honeymoon in Italy. They had decided to settle permanently in Dubai after that because Ashar was going to handle the Dubai branch of his father's business. Khirad wanted to start her own interior decor company there. All the other guests had returned to their homes except us. The 12 of us were still here to spend some last memories with our dearest friends. We all knew that they were not going to come back again. Ashar and Khirad would leave and the gang would never be the same again without them.

I woke up in the morning in the arms of my handsome boyfriend with one of my leg over his. He was adamant on staying in a separate room. He wanted to get closer to me. I didn't know how much closer he wanted to get than we already were. I mean we were best friends from the start. We had shared our freaking birth beds. He knew me inside out and I could read him like an open book. From the past few days, I had been feeling dizzy and same was the case today. I had these abnormal headaches and I couldn't sleep the whole night. However, whenever Aryan used to hold me in my sleep, I used to become comfortable. I was looking at his face. He was looking so beautiful. He was an exception among all the men that I had seen. He looked like as if God had created him with his own hands and with lots of love. He was one gem of a person inside out. I felt so lucky to have him in my life as a best friend before and a boyfriend now. He didn't change even a single bit and that was what I liked the most about him. He was honest to the core yet lovable at the same time. He was quite reserved in front of others but he would open up so quickly in front of me. I had been staring at him all the while and tracing the contours of his face and his features with the tip of my forefinger. I traced his pointed nose. I traced his eyelids and chiseled jaw line with my finger and placed a lingering kiss on his head. His light stubble was tickling my skin. I was busy in moving circles on his chest area and staring at the empty space in front of me, involved in deep thoughts when suddenly he jerked up and in a swift move he was hovering over me.
He had scared me. My heart was beating loudly against my ribs.

"God! You scared the shit out of me!" I whispered.

He smirked in return.

"I liked what you were doing with me!" He spoke, blowing my mind.

That little chipmunk was awake the whole time.

"Badtameez! [ill-mannered] You were awake. Such an actor you're!" I looked towards the other side. I was intimidated by his bare body so close to me. He only wore his three fourth cargo pants while sleeping. I would never understand the logic behind this phenomenon of boys sleeping without their shirts on.

"My girlfriend was in such a romantic mood. I didn't want to ruin it." He moved his face forward and kissed me. I responded but he started chuckling in between. He looked straight into my eyes and I was lost for a while to see him smiling freely and chuckling. Only the fact that I made him happy was enough for me. He pulled me on top of him as I played with his hair, smiling widely. He was busy in tracing random patterns on my back.