XLVIII - My Personal Augustus Waters.

"Tu hi Meri sari zameen.
Chahe kaheen Se chalun,
Tujh pe hi aa ke ruku."

[You are my entire earth.
No matter where do I start,
I stop only at you.]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 48 |••

Playlist: Lag Ja Gale - Shreya Ghoshal.

Eleana:

I woke up and found my gang members crowded around my bed, waiting for me to wake up.

"Hey!" All of them greeted in unison. I noticed a lot of flower bouquets and chocolate boxes on the coffee table in my room. A lot of get well soon cards along with some wrapped up stuff. I looked at them, smilingly.

"I love you guys so much!" I spoke. I was so grateful to have them as my support system all the time.

"We love you more." They spoke as all of them joined me in a group hug. Aryan was there too. Dr. Aryan was off his duty in the visiting hours.

"How are you Elly? How did the first day go? How was the treatment?" Everybody just bombarded me with questions.

"Relax guys. I am fine. The day was pretty good. The treatment was fine. It would take two more days almost." I answered them one by one.

I noticed Annie standing far away. I told her to come to me and she shook her head.

"Annie baby, I miss you!" I made a puppy face. "Won't you come to your Ena Aunty?"

"Annie, Bad girl!" Khirad admonished her.

"No, my Annie is a very good girl!" I defended her. Ashar picked her up in his arms and brought her to me. I kissed her cheeks and she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

"I miss you!" I told her.

"I miss you too!" She spoke. "Get well soon."

"I will, for you." I smiled at her.

We talked for a while and then the visiting hours ended. Everybody hugged me separately and wished me the best of luck. It seemed like I was having a final exam. After they left, Aryan called Sumit to bring the dinner for us. He instructed that I should go easy on food nowadays. The dietician Dr. Anupama entered and did several tests on my body before I could take my meal. She told me that my blood glucose level was a bit low than the normal. Also my HB level had dropped down to 8 due to everything going on. She recommended iron containing diet and that meant healthy vegetables. She left and I asked Aryan if I could eat those chocolates to maintain the blood glucose level.

"Please please please!" I pleaded him.

"Ena, I said no." He replied sternly.

"Please Aryan Please. I am craving for it!" I made a puppy face at him.

"No means no!" He spoke authoritatively.

I huffed and slumped back in defeat turning my face away from him. Mom chuckled at our little cat fight as she fed me the disgusting tasteless salad. Like, one could have a Russian cream salad or a macaroni salad. What kind of salad was this with just chopped vegetables put together in a bowl.

"Ena?" He called me.

I pretended not to hear him and turned my back at him. I felt him getting up from his couch and taking slow steps towards me. He came to my side and tried to turn me to him. I remained glued to my spot.