Asks You Out #1

Daisy pov:

I woke up early this morning it was raining perfect way to start the day. I got ready. Grabbed and apple and got to school. I walked over to my best friend Rosie "hey Daisy guess what I heard" "what??" I answered "well you know that cutie hot sexy God from math class" "yeah. What bout him?" I questioned "well George said to chloe who said to Mel who told me that he likes you" "no way that's a bunch of gossip" "nuhu! You are like the hottest popular girl on school and he is the hottest boy in school see perfect match" she quickly replied. "I don't know" "well you keep thinking cause we got math next and he sits next to you sooo." "SHUT UP" I scream sarcastically.

As we walked into math I noticed him staring at me "hey beautiful" he said "heyy" I blushed so I looked away. God why are I so nervous? The teacher came in. bla bla bla. The bell rang throughout the whole lesson grayson was being so flirty. I like him.

After lessons in had cheer practice. As I walked onto the feild with Rosie and some other friends in saw grayson playing football. God he looked so hot. I catches him looking a couple times it was cute. Half way through the ball came over towards us practicing and grayson went to come and get it so I picked up and gave it to him as I did he said "thanks sexy" and winked. I just died.

I got changed to go home when I got a text from my mom saying that she is staying at work late and can't take me home. Just then I saw grayson standing outside. I ran over to him "hey do you think you could give me a ride" "yeah sure. Do you have to be home straight away though cause if you want you could come round mine for a bit" he asked "sure thankyou" I got in his car as we were driving he placed his hand on my thigh. It sent tingles around my body. It felt good. We talk about random stuff, I loved talking to him. He was so funny so easy to talk to and understanding. It was great.

We arrived at his house. "So what do you wanna do?" "I don't mind whatever" i replied. "OK let go upstairs and just idk talk" he said "ok". We walked upstairs to his room it was grayey bluey walls and grayson carpet it had a couple of photos and it wasn't too messy. It was nice.

We were talking then he stopped and said "Daisy can I tell you somthing?" "Yeah sure" I was worried what he was gonna say but I tried to just stay relaxed. "Your the most beautiful person ever" that warmed my heart. He started to lean in so did I.

We were about to kiss but then my phone rang. It was my mom. "Sorry grayson I have to take this" as I pulled away "yes mom" I said annoyed at the fact she ruined our kiss "just wanted to say that I will be home at 7:40pm" it was now 7pm " ok mom bye see you then" I put my phone down at looked at grayson. He was betting his lip. Oh how sexy he looked when he does that. " I'm sorry gray I have to go"

Grayson pov:

I was so sad that she had to go but when she called me gray I knew I like her. I loved everything about her. The way she tucked her hair behind her ears the way her freackles would show only in the sunlight. Her laugh ohh God she was just perfect and I knew I had to have her I had something planed. I just hoped she would like it. It all begins tomorrow.

---Tomorrow at school---

It was all set up now all I needed was her. Daisy.

Daisy's pov:

I was walking into school and everyone was looking at me. I mean I usually get looked at but this was different. I walked towards my locker when I saw a bunch of the football team and other boy holding up cards reading 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME' I instantly knew who it was. Grayson. He can out from behind the boys and ran up to me holding flowers. I was speechless. "Daisy will you got out with me?" All i could say was "yes" I whisper screamed "yes a million times yes" I ran up to him he picked me up and spinned me around. I felt like I was in a fairy tail and he was my prince. I love grayson dolan.

Thankyou guys for reading I hoped you enjoy follow for more.