Epilogue

Matthew's POV

My father said that I had a brain tumor. I got hospitalized and we decided to undergo an operation. He knew the risks, but he said he can't give up on me. I said yes to him because I believed that I'll make it. And he believed that I will not leave him because there's a lot of things that I want to do, a lot of things I want to settle and I should live my life as good as new and start my life again.

After the said operation, I was lying on the bed and I was unconscious for a week he said. And when I regained my consciousness, I can't remember a thing. I don't recall any faces and happenings before. I even forgot my name, and what kind of person I am.

He said I am Navin Aaron Armani. He's only son. I lost my mother a long time ago. I only have him since the very beginning of my life. He said that I was kind and very loving son ever since. I tried to recall things, person, and events that I forgot, but even a blurred picture, I can't see it. So, I decided to start a new and forget what I left behind because it seems like it doesn't affect what I am today. I put in my mind that what matter most is what I have today.

It's not just my memory vanished. I also lost control over my lower limbs. I can hardly move my lower limb because of the effect of the surgery in my head, and somebody assisted me to gain back my confidence and to control my limb. She assisted me throughout my recovery, and I felt that I always knew her. I feel warm whenever she smiles and cheer for me. Since then... she's not the only one taking care of me. I begin to care for her, like her... and eventually, I love her.  Though I forgot what I had before, I'm sure what I feel for her is genuine. Love is not just a memory, it's a feeling. It's an instinct as human.

My therapist became my stress reliever, turns to be my best pal, and we turn into lovers. Every time I looked at her, she reminded me of someone that I don't remember. And I think that someone is not real or existing because if that someone truly exists I will not fall easily and forget about it. 

AN: book 2!  https://www.wattpad.com/story/91146280-tig2-intertwined-fates-soon or visit my profile, click TIG2: Intertwined Fates see yah!!