Hospital Time

Two Months Later

"Woo.." Lucy said, taking slow steps to the kitchen while holding her over large stomach. "Wow..." that seemed to caught the attention of a curious 6 year old. "Mummy, are you okay?" Nashi asked with the raise of his brow which she watched her mother walked in the kitchen slowly like she was going through pain.

"Mummy?" "Oh yeah I'm fine Nashi.." Lucy groaned, holding her back while she opened the fridge. Nashi walked in the kitchen with her Daisy doll in her hand, its hair combed in a one.

Nashi watched her mother weirdly. "You sure mummy?" she asked and Lucy turned to her, revealing her teary eyes. "Oh mummy's fine Nashi just..she's just going through a little of pain but everything's okay" Lucy filled a glass with water and gulped down the cold liquid.

"You don't look good mummy, is the baby ready to come out?" Nashi walked towards her and poked her stomach "Ouch Nashi don't do that" she backed away from her mother "Sorry" "It's okay.." Lucy showed a pained smile before looking at the clock that hung above the fridge.

"Just 2 more hours and daddy will be home..along with Happy.." Lucy mumbled before she walked pass her daughter and out the kitchen. "Mummy do you want a massage?" Nashi asked, following her mother, she was a helpful daughter.

"No..mummy just wants to relax.. okay" Lucy took her time and sat down on the couch, taking the remote and turning on the tv. "You sure, I can go to the guild-" Lucy cut her off "Don't just...just come and relax here with mummy" she patted the spot next to her and Nashi smiled, walking towards the couch and sitting besides her mother.

Lucy watched as she saw her daughter put a pacifier in Daisy's mouth. "Wasn't that your pacifier when you were a baby?" Lucy asked "Yeah, but I'm giving it to Daisy now I grew old" Nashi said, rocking the dolly back and forth in her arms. "I can see you'll be a very good big sister towards the baby"

"Are you kidding, I'm gonna be the best sister ever towards my baby sister" Nashi squealed which made Lucy chuckle. "What if it's a boy?" "Oh...nah, it'll be a girl I'm sure of it" Nashi smiled, looking at the tv.

"Okay...whatever you say..." Lucy smiled before joining Nashi.

.

There in a shop you can see Natsu sitting behind a white rectangular table with plates of hotdog surrounding him and there, two metres away was a very fat, unhealthy looking man who gave him a smirk.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" an old man said on the microphone "first one to eat over 200 hotdogs wins the competition along with 60 000 jewels and they also gets a chance to eat free food whenever they come to visit my shop!" the owner said, and the crowd of people cheered while he faced both Natsu and fatty.

"You can do it Natsu!" Happy cheered and the dragon slayer smirked, turning to the man who sat behind another table. "Just have you know, no one has ever beat me in an eating competition" the fat man said to Natsu and Natsu smirked "Well I'll be your first" the man grit his teeth in anger.

"Okay now let the competition begin!" the old man blew a horn and Natsu wasted no time in devouring the hotdogs, along with the man.

6 minutes later

Natsu already reached his 178th hotdog but the man ony reached 34 but the look on his face told Natsu he wasn't going to give up soon. "Go Natsu!!!" Happy cheered, flying above the crowd who cheered with enjoyment.

Natsu kept his gaze on the man while he tried fitting two hotdogs at a time down his throat. "Natsu!" Natsu turned to Happy "Snap out of it, you're almost there!!" the dragon slayer faced front again, continuing to eat.

.

"And the winner is.....NATSU DRAGNEEL!!" the crowd cheered, jumping around the place as they applaued Natsu who stood up from his chair and smirked, giving off a loud burp. Natsu turned to the man who looked like he was dying, a half eaten hot dog in his palm, some hotdogs still surrounding him.

The man groaned, looking at Natsu.

"Wow" a girl cheered "Fat man has finally been defeated by the one and only Natsu Dragneel!" she cheered, running up to Natsu with a book "Please sign your name, I'm your biggest fan!" Natsu smiled, quickly taking her pen and signing Dragneel in the middle of the book. "Yay, thank you so much!" she kissed Natsu on the side of his cheek and ran off, leaving a kiss mark.

"H-how....you aren't a human..being.." fat man groaned and Natsu walked up to his table. "Hey" the man watched him "are you gonna eat that?" Natsu asked, pointing at the hotdogs.

.

"Yes Daisy, I totally agree" Nashi said, taking a plastic tea cup and drinking imaginery tea with her dolly. She chuckled softly then turn to her mother who was snoring softly on the couch, she fell asleep about 20 minutes ago.

"Oh I think that's a good idea" Nashi smiled, standing up and walking towards the stairs. "Mummy needs a blanket!"

Nashi walked back down the stairs with a purple blanket and walked towards her mother who was sleeping. She smiled at her about to throw the blanket over her mother's body but stopped when she saw something wet on the couch. "What the.." the wetness was also on her mother's dress. "What is.." she touched the wet spot and looked at her finger.

"What did this came from?" she asked herself but gasped when her mother sat up on the couch, a loud gasp escaping her lips. "Ahh!" Nashi held her chest, Lucy almost gave her a heart attack.

"Oh my god!" Lucy looked down at herself and gasped "Oh my god.." she repeated, looking at Nashi this time.

"Mummy are you okay?" Nashi asked her panting mother who clutched her stomach "Oh my god.." "Mummy what's-" "Ahhh!!!" Nashi jumped from her mother's scream, backing away from her.

"Nashi..." Lucy looked at her daughter, a hiss escaping her lips. "G-go to the guild...c-call for help...now!!" "But mummy-" "NOW!!" Lucy glared at her daughter and Nashi gulped.

"O-okay!" she ran towards the door, taking her shoes and running out, leaving her doll. "Oh my gosh.." Lucy panted, looking down at her stomach. "B-but I'm....Ahhh!!" she fell back on the couch.

.

Nashi ran through the streets in a fast pace. She didn't knew what was going on with her mother but it looked like trouble, she just hope she was doing okay.

She passed through people, even a man with pink hair who looked at her. "Hey..where's Nashi going?" Natsu asked himself, Happy right behind him. "Nashi!" Happy called and the girl stopped her running, turning to her father and Happy. "Daddy!" she ran towards Natsu and hugged his waist.

"Nashi where were you heading?" Natsu asked.

"It's mummy, she told me to go get help she looked like she was in pain" Nashi cried and her father's eyes widened, along with Happy. "Wait...then that can only mean.." Natsu gasped, facing his daughter "Go get everyone in the guild okay, I'm going to your mother, Happy go with Nashi!" Natsu ran off, leaving Nashi and Happy.

"Aye sir!, Nashi come with me!" Happy took hold of the small child and flew with her towards the guild.

"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...oh my gosh..." Natsu panicked, running pass people, towards home.

Hehe...it's baby time..or should I say..babies?