Author's note

Sorry for the late update the other time but I was going through alot. I know it's kind of personal but I'd like to tell you all something. I moved in with my father to have a better life from where I lived before. I loved him so much, he was so loving and nice to me, he also had money so I was kind of spoiled but..

It's been six months since I lived with him but..two months ago. I was informed by him that he wasn't my biological father, he said he took a DNA test and our blood was not the same, he kept the secret away from my mother for years...

Then he also told me something which shocked me, he said he developed feelings for me and wanted satisfaction as a man. He wanted my affection and body, he said I owed him that much for all he had done for me.

The amount of tears I shed and tried for things to go back the way it was but he said he couldn't look at me as his daughter again.

He gave me orals 4 times, which I felt disgusted, I mean, who wouldn't. I kept looking at him as my father which hurt alot.

He kept me under stress to the point I got hallucinations. I was scared and I kept blaming myself that I allowed it, I just felt sorry for him. I tried moving out to where I lived with my mother but it didn't made sense.

He didn't wanted to carry me and said that I was judging him.

I even cried myself to sleep at nights. I just wanted to go home. Every morning after he finished did whatever he did to me he'd bring breakfast in bed for me. He looked at me as his girlfriend but I looked at him as my father..it was so hard.

Finally, I visited my mother and siblings for the weekend because they wanted to see me. Like the man who raised me, well that's what I'd like to say actually trusted me enough to not say a word. I was happy I was back home again.

He even told me the doctors told him that he would be given 6 months to a year to live because his heart had a hole in it but I took that as a lie, because he lies so damn much even with a straight face.

I told my sister the incident and she told my mother. My mother and my relationship isn't so close, I love her yes but I don't discuss my problems with her, not like she cared anyways.

My mother asked me and I end up telling her everything so she called my so called father's mother and she told me I'm living back home. I was emotionless as usual and agreed. This also wasn't the first time, my oldest sister got raped from my mother's boyfriend when she was 12 and my mother dropped the charges even though she's still with that guy.

She even slapped me for bringing up that topic which I never spoke of again. I don't know..all my siblings including me always feel like she's defending the man and not her own children, that angered me and even made me cry.

I also end up being the one to inform the police because I know my mother wasn't gonna do it. When it came to making a statement, I couldn't remember because I blocked everything out my head.

And I also wasn't really good at words, we spent 6 hours in the station with me trying to remember but we were released and they said they'd call. And I was just 15.

The police thought I was mental and lying, even my mother I feel but guess what, I have nothing to say to them. Even though realization strucked and that man was really my father..I don't care anymore.

So now it's me and my mad family, even though we're not perfect, we still are a family and I love every one of them. So readers, I have an important thing to tell you guys..

Never feel sorry and allow someone to do something that you're not comfortable with. Also, never hate yourself nor your parents and if you feel like there is no one there for you

There is God, who helped me alot and I'm not even a religious person, I never even got baptized or anything...

So please, take my advice...please...you wouldn't like if what I went through you'll go through.

So please take my stupid advice everyone...

Anyways, thanks for letting me share my experience with you guys. Bye

Plus there are gonna be updates tomorrow with this story

Peace.