The Girls and Horror Movies

"What's wrong Lucy, you look worried" Levy said, sitting next to the blonde. "Did Natsu came to the guild today? did you saw him?" she asked "No, did something happened between you guys?" Levy asked.

"Well...n-no well sorta" "What happened?" Lucy watched her, giving her an unsure look. "It's okay, you can tell me I'll keep it a secret this time, Gajeel helped me in lying properly and making sure nothing slips out my mouth" Levy smiled, a little blush on her cheeks. "Well in that case...I sort of kissed Natsu last night" "How was it?" Levy smirked "No..not like that.." Lucy blushed. "Oh..so you guys aren't together then?" Levy pouted.

"And after that, I feel like he's avoiding me.." Lucy mumbled.

"What makes you say that?" "Well he isn't here in the guild..." "Maybe he's running late" "I don't think so.." just then Lisanna walked by their table and sat down "Hey guys what's up" "Hey Lisanna oh and nothing's up" Lucy said. "You sure?" she raised a brow at her.
"Yeah.." "So you guys still up for it tonight?" Levy asked Lisanna and she nodded "Still up for what?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, well all the girls are planning on having a sleep over in my dorm tonight and we're gonna watch some scary movies" Lisanna giggled. "Yeah, it's going to be great!" Levy cheered and hand fived Lisanna. "But I want to go too.." they both watched Lucy, giving her an unsure look. "What?" the blonde asked. "I'm not sure you can handle it.." "And would Natsu approve?" Lucy rolled her eyes at her friends. "I'm a big girl guys, we don't need Natsu's permission, he's my baby's father not my father" Lucy said annoyed.
"You sure because he says you're very emotional and for you to be watching a scary movie in the night...I don't know.." Lisanna scratched the back of her head. "Guys I'm coming and I ain't taking no for an answer" Lisanna stood up "I'm going to inform the girls-" "Tell them not to tell Natsu" Lisanna giggled at the blonde and nodded then walked off.

"So you're worried if he finds out huh?" Levy smirked at Lucy. "Well Natsu's a guy who worries over me too much" "Oh I get it..so what made you kiss him last night?" "My instincts was telling me to and the next thing I know, I kissed Natsu" "So it was a quick kiss then?" Levy asked and all of a sudden Lucy smiled. "It was quick but I wanted it to last longer.. Natsu has the softest lips.." she smiled. "Oh.." the girls giggled but Levy stopped all of a sudden when someone walked behind Lucy.
"So you're coming too huh?" Lucy turned around and saw Evergreen there. "Uh..yeah.." she replied. "Well you'll fill out my place because I won't be able to come tonight, I have some things to do" "Like what?" Levy asked.

"I have um...a date" she said with a smile.

"Oh really, with who?" Levy folded her arms. "Somebody finally man up for once and asked me out" Evergreen said, looking in Elfman's direction but quickly turned to the two "Anyways I gotta go find a dress" she smiled then ran off.

"Okay..." Lucy then turned to the smirking Levy "Evergreen and Elfman..hm"

"Lucy!" Lucy turned around and saw Erza walking in her direction. "Yeah Erza?" "Are you sure about this?" Titania asked "Yes I'm sure" the blonde nodded "Oh...oh well okay, come to Fairy Hills at 9pm" "So late?" "Yes" she walked away leaving both Levy and Lucy. "Why so late?" "Mira said the time, not me" "Oh.."

========================

Lucy was brushing her blonde hair in the bathroom, looking at her reflection in the mirror and smiling. "I look perfect" she smiled while she put her hair in a ponytail and added some lipgloss on her lip. She wore a normal top and pants and her sleep wear was in a bag in her room. She walked out the bathroom after finishing brush her teeth and entered her bedroom.

She gasped when she saw Natsu there sitting on her bed while Happy slept on her pillow, the bag in his hand "Where are you going Lucy?" "Oh, well I'm going off to Fairy Hills the girls are having a sleep over tonight and I invited myself" "Oh okay.." he walked towards her and gave her the bag, shocking Lucy. "You're..okay with this?" "Yeah, why not, you have your girl time.." "Oh..well okay.." she smiled at him then stopped. "You guys are not staying the night here" she said making him groan "But Lucy.." he whined like a kid.