Three Months Later

Sorry for the long time skip but I was planning on writing more after Lucy makes the baby. Anyways thanks for reading, commenting and voting and I will try my very best to update chapters everyday.
Don't own Fairytail by the way...
Also this chapter is a NaLu moment.

Dear Diary,
Mom I'm four months pregnant, can you believe this?! I'm so excited, even though I'm not married or anything I still want this baby with my bestfriend, Natsu. I just wish you were alive to meet him, he's a really great friend and he'll be a great father towards my baby...our baby. He makes sure I'm okay, he even spoils me by buying cake to fill out my cravings, he's really something else-

Once again she got interrupted "Lucy!" a happy voice said. "What" she turned around and glared at the male who sat on the window sill. "Let's go for a walk" Natsu smiled "Where's Happy? and no it's late" "Happy's at home sleeping, geez that mission was tiring.." he chuckled then looked at Lucy "And you are coming, it's only around early 6" "Haven't you heard it's not safe for a pregnant lady to be roaming the streets late at night?" "Don't worry you'll be safe, you're with me, so change and get ready, and wear a jacket, it's cold outside" he said.
"But Natsu" "There's no but Natsu, come on, I'll be waiting for you outside" he jumped out the window and Lucy sighed before standing up.
.......

Natsu turned when the front door opened and Lucy came out. He smiled when he saw her, she wore a white long sleeve top where you can see her baby bump fully and a black jeans pants with a white jacket over her, she let her blonde hair fall loose on both her shoulders swaying when the breeze pass by.

To Natsu, she looked great.

"You look nice for once" he smiled but stopped with the glare she sent him. "I'm just kidding" she walked up to him and Natsu could smell her sweet perfume. "Are you ready to go where ever we're going?" he nodded and they both walked off.

=================

"You were right...it is cold outside" "You cold?" he asked "Sort of" Natsu wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. "I'll keep you warm" he whispered.

"Say Lucy, when last have you went to the park?" "It's been a while" the blonde mumbled "Good because I'll take you there tonight" he grinned making Lucy softly smile.

"You know Natsu..ever since I got pregnant you've been nothing but a sweet guy to me" Lucy said "Is that a good thing?" Lucy chuckled "I didn't say it was bad" then a scent hit Lucy's nose. She looked in the direction the smell was coming from and saw an old woman there selling cotton candy. She licked her lips and Natsu chuckled "You want some?" he asked and she nodded quickly.

Natsu and Lucy both chuckled. "So Gray got beat up from a girl in the last mission?" Natsu nodded. "Wow..that's shocking" she said then pinched piece of cotton candy and looked at Natsu "Open up" he opened his mouth and she put it in. "That's really sweet"? he said then looked at Lucy. "I know..it is cotton candy" "When last have you ate something healthy?" "It's been a while...but I will start eating healthy" "You said that 2 months ago" Natsu said.
"Well..." she scratched the back of her head. "From tomorrow, promise you'll start" "Fine.." she grumbled. "Good girl" he ruffled her hair making her pout.

They then came face to face with the park. There were stands, little of people and the place was just peaceful compared to the afternoon.

Lucy sat down on the bench and Natsu sat besides her. "It's all finish" Lucy pouted, looking at the empty bag she was holding. "Well that's good" Natsu said then layed back on the bench. Lucy stared at him before rolling her eyes. "Whatever.." she layed back besides him while the two watched the sky.
"Isn't it peaceful Luce?" Lucy nodded then both their stomachs grumbled.

"I'm hungry" "Say..I'll buy some hotdogs, that guy is selling it over there and the line isn't that-" Lucy cut him off "I'll buy it" she stood up "But Lucy I'll-" "No, you've done enough, now it's my turn" she smiled then pat his head before walking towards the hotdog stand.

Natsu just stared at her retreating figure before he sighed and layed back.

5 minutes later...

"Hey wake up before I eat your hotdog" Natsu's eyes opened and he smiled at the voice "I was just waiting on you" he said. "Yeah yeah" she sat beside him and gave him his hotdog. "Shocking you never ate yours" "Well now I'm gonna eat it" she looked at her hotdog but out of no where a pigeon came and grabbed her sausage and flew off.
Lucy just stayed there, staring at her hotdog with no sausage in between.

Natsu burst out laughing and pointed at Lucy. "Haha!! the pigeon just-" he received the bread in his face.

===============

"Why do you keep beating me up.." Natsu pouted while the two walked back to Lucy's apartment. "Because I can.." she answered, the two walking alongside the river towards Lucy's apartment.

"Oh really, I never knew..." Natsu rolled his eyes at her. They stopped when they reached their destination by Lucy's front door. Lucy turned to Natsu. "Even though you forced me...the walk was good" Natsu grinned at her "You were with me after all" he said making her scoff but she smiled.

"Whatever..so...I guess I"ll see you tomorrow Natsu" "Yeah..I guess.." she stared at him and he smiled.

Lucy P.O.V

Kiss him... a voice said in my head but I shooked the thought away and just smiled at him. "Well...I guess I'll be going now.." Natsu told me then turned to walked away but I grabbed his hand.

Normal P.O.V

"What's up?" Natsu asked "Thanks for tonight and..thanks for everything.." "You welcome" Natsu smiled and in a flash Lucy pulled him in and kissed him.
"Mm?" his eyes widened. She quickly pulled away and ran inside, shutting the door in his face.

"She...kissed me..." Natsu touched his lip, looking confused.

Why am I smiling?..