Nashi's First Word

Six Months Later..

"Natsu.." Natsu's eyes opened as he looked at Lucy who held Nashi in her arms, both of them dressed in matching shirts and pants. Nashi smiled once she saw her father awake. "Ah!" Nashi said with opened arms, stretching for him making Natsu smile.

Lucy giggled while bouncing her baby girl making her laugh. Natsu came off bed and walked towards them "What are you two doing all dressed up?" he asked and kissed Nashi's forehead "We're heading to the guild" Lucy smiled and turned to Nashi "Aren't we Nashi?" Nashi giggled while sucking on her fist. "Ah" she said.

"Still waiting on your first word baby girl" Natsu said, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah me too..I bet she'll say mama" "Na..it's dada" Natsu said "Nope, babies first words are always mama" "Who told you that nonsense, it's always dada" "You wanna bet Dragneel?" "Oh you're on Heartfilia" Nashi giggled at them, leaning on her mother. "Well anyways..gotta go, we can't wait for you you'll take too long Natsu" Lucy said "Fine.." Natsu grumbled.

"Happy's already there and breakfast's in the microwave" "Oh okay thanks"

They both leaned in and kissed each other before pulling away. Natsu then turned to Nashi and kissed her forehead. "Later" Natsu said "And brush your teeth!" Lucy said, walking out the room.

Natsu sighed to himself and looked in the mirror that hunged on the wall, right above the sink in the bathroom. "When last have we..did it?" he asked himself, rubbing his chin.

"Hmm..we only did it twice.." he mumbled then splashed some water onto his face before he turned off the water and walked out the bathroom.

"I'll change that"

========

Lucy was walking towards the guild with her baby in her arms who continued to pull on her blonde hair. "Dabadaba" Nashi said, pulling on it hard "Ow Nashi stop, that hurts mummy" Lucy said but the baby continued to pull on her hair, getting angry. "Nashi..calm down we're almost ther-" she hit her mother on her cheek making Lucy gasp.

"Did you just slapped me?" she asked her giggling daughter.

"Lucy!" Lucy stopped and turned around to see Juvia and Gray walking up to them. "Hey Lucy, hey Nashi" Juvia said, giving Nashi's forehead a kiss making the baby stretch for her. "Awe.." Juvia took the baby from Lucy's arms and bounce her up and down making her giggle. "She's one happy child" Gray said "Yeah, but she's really stubborn when she don't get what she wants" "That sounds like Natsu there" Gray said. "Yeah.." Lucy nodded.

"Is that true Nashi?" Juvia asked the baby but she was busy staring at Gray. "Gray she's looing at you" Juvia smiled "Oh yeah I know.." he said then smiled at her "Hey baby girl" he said but she held an emotionless expression. "Still don't like me huh, well I wouldn't blame you, you're just like flame brain" he said then ruffled the baby's hair.

"Anyways let's head to the guild shall we" Juvia said, walking off with Nashi in her arms. "How many months is she Gray?" "7" "Wow..and the wedding's on Saturday right?" Lucy asked "Yeah..it's gonna be great" "Don't forget your vows" "How could I?" they walked together, following the blue hair mage whose hair was getting pulled by Nashi.

"She'll grow up to be one fighter.."

"You're telling me.."

========

The guild door was pushed opened and Natsu walked in "Where's my baby girl?!" Gray rolled his eyes as usual. "Natsu's here" Happy cheered. Natsu smiled when he spotted his baby girl who was in Lucy's arms who sat by the table with his team.

Nashi looked in her father's direction and a big smile took her face. She raised both her hands up stretching for him "Dada!" she said and everyone in the guild paused. Lucy's eyes widened along with Natsu "What did you say.." Natsu took her from the jealous Lucy's arms and grinned "Say it again baby girl" Natsu said.

"Dada!"

The guild cheered while Natsu spinned his baby in the air making her laugh. "She said Dada! Ha! take that Lucy!" Natsu said "Wait Natsu I don't think-" but it was too late. Nashi puked on her father's face then the guild stopped their cheering.

Natsu stayed silent, holding her.

"Um..at least she said Dada right.."