Jeffry's Daughters

"Got anything Happy?" Natsu asked "Nope" the exceed who flew above him said. "Damn it, can't pick up their scent either.." Natsu grumbled "Calm down, isn't he madly in love with her? I doubt he'll hurt her" Gray said "You don't know Jeffry Gray, I hope he didn't put his filthy hands on Lucy...or I swear it will be his head hung up on the wall" Natsu grumbled.

"Natsu take this" Wendy said, walking up to him and giving him a cup of water "Thank you Wendy" Natsu said, drinking down the clear liquid in one go.

He gave her back the cup and continued looking around town and sniffing for Lucy's scent.

"We've been out here for 5 hours and I need a bath.." Droy groaned who walked behind Jet. "Stop the groaning you idiot..no wonder why Levy likes me more" "What, there's no way, she likes me more!" they smashed foreheads while they glared at each other "Shut up!" "No you shut up!" Erza came in the middle while pushing their heads back. "Focus!" she said to the groaning males.

Gajeel grumbled under his breath catching Macao's attention "What's wrong with you?" he asked and Gajeel glared at him "Nothing's wrong" he said. "Okay?.." he walked away.

Mira sighed "Lucy don't you worry we won't let you down..we'll be there and we'll all beat the crap out of Jeffry" she whispered. "I'll be the first though" she turned to Natsu and nodded "I'm second" Erza said "Third" Mira said "Call me in fourth" Gray said who's arm was wrapped around Juvia's shoulder. Laxus then stopped all of a sudden along with the dragon slayers "You smell that?" Gajeel asked Natsu "Yeah..it smells like Jeffry-come on!" he ran in the direction the scent was coming from.

"H-hey wait up!" Droy yelled while the rest of the guild ran after the dragon slayers.

.

"Come on Emily and Katy, stop the running!" a woman with black curly hair scold at her daughters. "But mummy..." they groaned in unison "Did I stuttered?" the twins stopped and pouted. "Go up to your rooms and play-" "But!-" "Now" their mother glared at them and they both sighed "Fine.." they groaned and walked all the way upstairs and to their room.

"Kids and their toys.." the mother grumbled while picking up a toy horse and a two dolls.

"Is it here?!" she heard a voice said behind her door then it was kicked open, the door flying towards the woman "Ahh!" shee ducked before it hit her, the door hitting the wall behind her leaving a big crack from the force. The woman stood up and saw the mages walking in her home "Hey!" she yelled "I smell him upstairs.." Natsu said, running up the stairs "Smell who- hey wait, leave my children alone!" she go to run after him but a sword was pressed to her throat. "Stay" Erza glared, making the lady gulp.

"I didn't do anything!" she raised her both hands up.

"Natsu did you find her!" Gray yelled, running up the stairs after him. "Wait..did you say children?" Mira asked. "Yes!"

"We didn't find them but we found kids" Natsu said, walking down the stairs with two giggling twins. Gray walked down after "Yup, he's right" Erza retreated her sword and the woman quickly ran towards her kids then glared at the mages.

"What do you guys want?" she asked "I got a question to ask you" Natsu folded his arms "Why do your children smell like Jeffry?" she paused then Katy shook her mother's dress "Are they talking about daddy?" she asked and everyone freezed. "Jeffry has children?" Elfman asked.

The lady stood quiet "Emily..Katy..why don't you two go upstairs.." "Okay!" they said in unison then ran upstairs. She then turned to Natsu "What info do you need?" she asked.

.

"Let me start off by saying that Jeffry's mental" she said "What do you mean by mental?" Natsu asked "I was married to him yes bu-" "He was married?" Elfman asked "Shut up Elfman" everyone said in unison "Proceed" Erza said "We got married 8 years ago before we had children which are twins, everything went out great until I found out about his past, also he cheated on me with countless of women" she said with gritted teeth.

"I still remembered the day he told me that I was ugly and that he got a liking into hot blondes..that little bitch after I gave everything from to him" she glared at the ground "Is he..crazy?" Mira asked "Ha..pass crazy..he's insane, he murdered alot of females who said that they don't love him in return, I don't know..like something is possessing him, he killed like..fifteen blondes while we were married" she said making everyone gasp "And after I heard the news, I got a divorce, called the cops on him and moved out the house with my children"

"And he haven't seen you since?" Juvia asked "No, I don't want him near me or my daughters" she layed back on the couch "Anyways..that's all the infor-" "Where does he live?" Natsu asked with clenched fists. "I don't know..but our old home were in a 2 story white house far away from here" Natsu stared at her.

"What's wrong?" "Jeffry got my pregnant girlfriend, he took her away while I was drunk and I need to know where he lives, it's a matter of time before he.." Natsu stopped then looked away.

"Oh my.." the woman covered her mouth as she stared at him in shock.

"Lady, not to be mean, but tell us where that fucking house is" Gajeel said.

=================

"Tonight I'm going to be making sweet love to you.." Jeffry smiled at Lucy who mouth was taped. "Mmmm!!" she criedfor help while he brushed her hair.