The Argument

"You're gonna have a baby?" Natsu asked, trying his best not to snap at Storm. "Yeah" Nashi nodded, with a big smile on her face. Natsu looked at Storm, biting his lips hard. "How? do you know how to make a baby?" "Um..uh.." Storm scratched behind his head. "Oh he said all we had to do was get naked together" Nashi said "Naked...together.." Natsu repeated, his eye twitching.

"Oh and on the same bed and then I'll have a baby after we do the baby making thing" Nashi smiled. "GRAY YOU IDIOT, GET OVER HERE!!" Natsu yelled.

.

"Is that the stupidness you teach your child, now he's teaching my daughter a set of bull crap" "I don't teach Storm any of that, he's just a little boy" "So how does he knows about how to make a baby eh?" Gray paused, looking at his son who sat by a table with Nashi, sighing.

"Uh..I don't know.." Gray looked at Natsu "Don't lie, I can tell you're hiding something" Natsu glared. "Okay fine fine..he may have.." Gray looked elsewhere "May have what?" Natsu asked "Caught me and his mother..you know.." Natsu shook his head "Hm hm hm..wow, no wonder why"

Gray glared at him "Stop acting like you have a perfect family, I bet Nashi saw some shit with you and Lucy!" "No she hasn't, we make sure and lock the door for your information!"

"Is that what you guys are arguing about?" Cana asked, raising a brow. Gray and Natsu stopped, looking at everyone who stared at them, including their children. "Wow...Storm caught you and Juvia having sex?" Laxus asked.

"What's sex?" Storm asked from afar and Gray looked at him. "You're filling your son's brain with nonsense" Natsu said "Sooner or later he will find out about sex you flame head!" Gray yelled. "What are you guys talking about?" a familar voice asked and the two boys turned to see Juvia and Lucy entering the guild with ice creams in their hands.

"Here you go Nashi and Storm" Lucy smiled, giving them both ice creams. "Yay, I got strawberry!" Nashi cheered "Chocolate yay.." Storm said boredly.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Juvia asked, with the fold of her arms. Cana sighed "They're arguing because Nashi and Storm wants to have sex there I said it, don't blame me" she picked up a drink and gulped it down.

"What?!" Juvia looked at Storm and Lucy looked at Nashi. "What am I hearing here Nashi?" "And Storm..how do you even know about sex?" Juvia gasped then glared at Gray "Was it you?" Gray's eyes widened "No!" he pointed at Natsu "It was him!" "Don't blame me! it was both you and Juvia!"

"M-me?" Juvia asked "Storm caught you guys remember?" "You told him Gray-sama!!" Mira loooked at Storm "What did you see Storm?" Um..my father's head was-" "Don't you dare!" Juvia and Gray said unison making Storm stop.

Natsu fold his arms at them.

Gajeel smirked then looked at Levy "You hearing this right now?" she nodded "Damn, these people are idiots.." "Idiots?! you were the same one who got all shy to confess to Levy you hard headed moron and up to now you never confessed!" Gray and Natsu shouted in unison.

Levy paused, heat covering her face as she was beat red. "What?!!"

Gajeel stood up from his chair "Yeah? Natsu wasn't you the one who said Lucy sings terrible?!" he shouted and Natsu paused, scared to turn around knowing Lucy had a dark aura surrounding her.

"What was that Natsu?" Lucy asked "Um.." Natsu slowly turned to her "I didn't say terrible..I said..not good-which is bad which is terrible I'm sorry!" he quickly apologized.

"Oh..okay..no more sex till the baby is born" "WHAT! WHY?!" Natsu cried "Wait..sex? what is sex?" Nashi asked Storm "I don't know.."

The guild paused "Is this what you're teaching my great grand children?!" Makarov yelled iin rage "Gee, now we have to lie about sex to them" Juvia mumbled.

"Lie?" Nashi asked "Shoot, I forgot you have good hearing too.." "You guys stop arguing will ya?" Romeo asked. "Oh shh.." Cana giggled, now drunk "Just confess to the gurrl...already.. -hic-" Romeo blushed.

"Do you see what is going on?" Evergreen asked Elfman "If files are being revealed, I have no problem listening" Elfman laughed then raised his fist "MAN!"

"I can't believe you'd just tell Natsu that Gray-sama" Juvia shook her head "Well..." Gray couldn't find words. "Sorry.."

"Pathetic" Natsu said "You're pathetic!" Gray yelled "You all are pathetic!" a voice shouted and everyone stopped, turning to Erza "I'm going somewhere with the children, they don't need to hear such talk from you all who argues over nonsense- come on Storm and Nashi, let's go" she took both their hands and walked towards the door.

"We'll be back later" Erza waved, nearing the front door but stopped when someone said something.

"She's just sad she doesn't have children and is still a virgin.."

"Who..." Erza said then turned to everyone

"WHO SAID THAT!!!"

To Be Continued

Guess the person who said it...Lol

wait till the next chapter!!