Where are your parents?!!

One Month Later

"One more month.." Natsu opened his eyes and smiled when he saw the blonde on top him, straddling him. "Yeah...then Nashi will be out" "Yup.." Lucy smiled then leaned down "Good morning Natsu" she whispered before she gave him a kiss. "Morning Lucy.." he whispered back then sat up.

"You know Natsu..I was to tell you this sooner.." Lucy smiled "What?" he raised a brow "I've been thinking about..what you told me" "What's that?" he asked "I'd like for us to...you know..move in together.." Natsu's eyes widened. "Really?!" she nodded and grinned when he cheered. "Gosh Lucy, thank you.." he hugged her and she hugged him back.

"We'll look for a house tomorrow" her eyes widened "What?" Natsu chuckled "Let's just say that..we have enough money" "To buy a home?" he nodded "And don't ask me any questions" she came off him and he came off bed and stood up.

She raised a brow at him when he stripped out of his vest and walked out the room "I'm going and take a bath" he said before he walked out the room.

.

Natsu's eyes opened when the curtain was shifted. He looked at Lucy who made her way towards him with a towel wrapped around her "Can I join you?" she asked. "Uh..er sure" the towel she wore, dropped to the floor and he stared at her naked body. "What?" Natsu shook his head "Nothing.." he looked elsewhere and made some room for her in the tub. Lucy stepped in the tub and sat down, facing Natsu. "Why are you so far away?" Natsu asked.

"You wanted me to-" he opened his arms wide "Come here" she smiled then crawled towards him.

Her back was pressed against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her, putting his two palms on her stomach. "It's gotten pretty big" he whispered besides her ear and she giggled "Yeah..I'm eight months pregnant" "I know.." he whispered then she closed her eyes and relaxed in his embrace.

"Is this the first time we took a bath together?" Lucy asked, "Yeah" he nodded then kissed her shoulder. "You're beautiful.." she smiled at what he said.

"You're handsome.." she whispered back "Oh I know.." they chuckled then relaxed in the warm water.

.

"You doing okay Lucy?" "Yeah Gray, I'm doing fine" Lucy smiled. Right now Gray, her, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Juvia, Levy and Lisanna were at the park, enjoying a little time over there before they all head to the guild.

"It sure is relaxing here" Erza whispered who sat next to Lucy on her right while Gray sat on her left on the bench. "I agree" the blonde nodded "Wow..you're going to go through alot of pain next month" "What do you mean Gray?" "When you're going to give birth to that little dragon slayer inside you" he raised a hand "Can I?" Lucy nodded "Sure" he gently placed his hand on her stomach.

"Wow.." he said amazed "Yeah..I know, I said that same thing when I felt it" Erza said.

"Get your hands off my baby or I'll burn it off" a familiar voice said making Gray roll his eyes. "This idiot" he whispered before he moved his hand from her stomach and looked foreward at the approaching group. "Here Lucy" Lisanna gave her a hot dog "Thank you Lisanna" she smiled. "Here Gray-sama" Juvia gave him a wrapped hamburger "Thanks" she walked towards him and sat on his lap.

"It's been a whie since I ate these" Levy said, chewing on some fries. "We're all eating junk food" Erza said while holding a box of fried chicken making Natsu stare at it. "Natsu.." Happy said that sat between Lucy and Gray "Yeah?" he turned to him "You ate your box a while ago so don't be greedy, you can have one of my fish if you want" "No thanks Happy, I gotta go buy some more, take care of Lucy" he said before he ran off.

Lucy then turned to Levy "You okay?" the blonde asked "Yeah.." Levy said.

Lucy stood up from the bench and held Levy's shoulder "Let's take a walk" "Uh..you sure, Natsu might-" "It's okay, we'll be right behind you" Juvia said, standing up along with Happy. Lucy turned to Levy and grabbed her hand and walked off with her.

.

"So Levy what's been bothering you?" Lucy asked as she took a bite out of her hot dog. "Well.." Levy looked away while rubbing her arm. "It was about a month ago.." "Yeah?" Levy looked at her "Me and Gajeel had a one night stand" Lucy looked at her "Well I wouldn't be surprised, you guys were sucking each other faces off at the party" "Really?!" Lucy nodded. "I was surprised too"

Levy looked down "I was drunk" "I know..that was the same situation I was in with Natsu" then Lucy's eyes widened "Are you-" "No.." Levy said "Thank the heavens" she sighed with relief "Are you in an awkward situation with him?" "Well Gajeel seems normal about it.." Levy mumbled "I guessed so.." Lucy said then the two girls chuckled.

.

Chelsea walked in the park and spotted Lucy and Levy walking. "Oh she's alive..." she quickly ran towards them "Hey you two!!" Lucy and Levy turned around and saw Chelsea running towards them. "Oh you're the girl from the night, are you okay-" "Yeah yeah..where's Natsu?" the little girl asked "Um..he's here why?" Lucy asked. "I have to tell him some exciting news" she smirked then pointed at her stomach "I'm pregnant" both Lucy and Levy watched each other before they burst out laughing.

"Haha..you're funny.." Levy wiped a tear "Where are your parents?" Lucy asked. "Somewhere around here.." she folded her arms then glared at the two "You're so called boyfriend also promised me something when you were missing a month ago" Chelsea said "And what is that?" Levy asked "He promised me a kiss on my lips, plus it's also my birthday so I want it now" she walked pass them.

"What?" Levy and Lucy walked after her.

"Natsu my love!!" Natsu heard a voice yelled and looked in the direction to see a little blonde running towards him. "Oh no.." everyone groaned. "Natsu Natsu!" she stopped and panted infront of him and the others "Today's my birthday" Chelsea said "Oh..well happy birthday" Natsu said, going back to his fried chicken. "B-but!" he looked at her "But what?" he asked "But you promised me a kiss on my lips" she whispered.

"Where are your parents?" Gray asked "That doesn't concern you" Chelsea glared at him then turned to Natsu "As I was saying..-" "Oh yeah..I forgot" Natsu stood up and walked towards her "Happy birthday kid" he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "B-but!" "Natsu.." Lucy said, approaching the two.

"Oh your side chick came" Chelsea said "She isn't my side chick" Natsu said, wrapping his hand around her, pulling her close "She's my main woman" he said making her blush.

"Oh.." Chelsea glared at them then turned to Gray "I'm your biggest fan-" she got cut off from Juvia "Oh no...I'll always be his number one everything" she sat on his lap and he wrapped a hand around her waist.

"Maybe you should go home, your parents are probably worried" Levy said. "You guys can tell me tha-" "Chelsea.." a female voice called behind the teen. "Oh shit.." she whispered and turned to see her mother "Mom!, I've been looking all over for you" she chuckled nervously and ran towards her.

"What's wrong?" Chelsea asked her mother who fold her arms at her. "I heard everything sweetheart" "Huh?!" "You're grounded for 4 months" her mother grabbed her hand and walked off with her "But mummy it was all a big misunderstanding.." Chelsea cried. "And you're wearing make up? it's 6 months now" "But mummy!!"

Natsu turned to Lucy who looked at him "That's one wierd kid" Lucy said "Yeah..I agree" they gigged at each other then walked over towards their friends.

I'm sorry everyone, I get excited when I type so sometimes I kind of mix up my words..sorry.

Also, who want to be in this story? Just tell me and I'll put you in as a character or if you want just tell me what kind of magic you guys want and the nick name.

Peace.