Chapter Five: Train Ride

"Hold on there Natsu, just a few more hours to go before we reach the city" Erza said to the groaning male.

"Don't worry Natsu, I'm here for you" Happy said, sitting on top Natsu's hunched back.

The dragon slayer continued to groan in agony. When will this deadly thing call transportaion stop. His stomach was doing the flip flops.

"Uhgh.."

"Can we get off this thing.." he groaned and Gray who sat himself infront of Natsu's seat on the right, rolled his eyes in annoyance. Both him and Erza were facing both Lucy and Natsu. A mini table was placed in the centre of their seats.

"Can you shut your groans up. Not only is it annoying but you're giving me a headache Natsu" Gray said through gritted teeth, folding his arms over his chest.

"Shut your-plk Gray.." Natsu moaned. His face was turning more blue as Lucy observed secretly. Gray scoffed at Natsu before looking elsewhere, rubbing his temples in annoyance.

Erza looked at the silent Lucy who sat besides the hunched back Natsu and a happy exceed who chummed on fish. She asked "Are you alright?"

The blonde looked startled for a split second before nodding. Erza rose a brow and Lucy looked elsewhere. She silently cursed herself again for sitting next to him.

Ever since they got on the train, Gray slipped in the seat besides Erza. Lucy was pissed at him but all he did was smirked at her. He told her he wanted to be next to the window giving her no choice but to sit next to Natsu and Happy.

And here she was.. sitting next to him!

Her plan on ignoring everything was soiling.

"Are you sure because you seem pretty out of it" Erza observed. "I'm fine Erza, thanks for worrying though" Lucy smiled and looked away again.

What was she doing? Lucy questioned herself. She was only bringing attention to her own darn self.

Lucy exhaled exhaustedly and leaned back.

Their bodies jerked everytime the train hit a bump and it was getting a bit annoying to Lucy. With the fourth hit of what she guessed was something big, her body jerked harshly. She gripped something to stable her being and mumbled something about hating trains.

Gray who sat infront of her raised a brow at her and Lucy gave him a confused look. He pointed at what her hand was gripping and Lucy looked at it.

Her eyes widened.

Natsu's thigh.

She pulled her hand away as a dark blush stained her cheeks. Her eyes checked Erza who was busy copying off the information on the mission paper with her eyes.

Lucy sighed with relief and checked Natsu. He didn't seemed to notice, he was too engrossed in his uncomfort of motion sickness.

She looked at Gray again and he smiled, looking out the window again but not after giving her a thumbs up.

Lucy sighed before falling back in embarrassment.

"Ugh...someone put me out of my misery.."

Natsu kept groaning, pissing off the ice wizard. "Can you knock him out or something Erza. His groans are making my headache much worse" Gray complained.

Erza shrugged, her eyes still on the paper.

"Have some patience Gray, it will be over soon" she said and Gray turned away. Happy continued to chum on his fish, kicking his small feet happily on Natsu's back.