Let's Make One

Everyone was at the guild, some fighting, some drinking and some watching the mission board. Nashi just sighed at all of them, dropping her head on the table, she looked at her parents a table away, chatting with friends.

She sighed again. "I'm bored..." she then turned to the dark hair boy besides her who was glaring at his greens. "Storm I'm bored..." Nashi groaned. "Is that my problem?" he asked, turning to her "Uh..yeah" he rolled his eyes then picked up a broccoli, inpecting it.

"Help me with my greens" he mumbled "No way..that taste horrible" she groaned, sticking out her tongue.

Storm sighed before dropping it on the plate. "So how come your plate is empty?" Storm asked, glaring at her. "Because...I ate my greens" Nashi boasted, folding her arms.

"Whatever.." "And hurry up will ya, we gotta get some ice cream after" "I know I know geez..." Storm groaned then shoved a broccoli in his mouth, quickly spitting it out on the plate "Gross...who can eat this.." he groaned, wiping the taste off his tongue.

"I ate it" Nashi said and he glared at her. "That's what I was saying, help me so we can finish faster" "Hell no" Nashi shook her head and he sighed. "Then we won't go out with your mother for ice cream then" Nashi groaned at him "You better hurry up and eat your greens Storm, I hate when you're the hold back"

He glared at her and she glared back "Whatever.."

Storm picked up a carrot and took a bite out of it before resting it back on the plate. "I hate greens.." he groaned "Me too now hurry up" Nashi rolled her eyes annoyingly.

Storm sighed then looked at her "You're lucky I love you" "Yeah yeah I love you too now hurry up" he groaned "Do you have to be so annoying, I'm eating" "I can be as annoying as I want" Nashi glared.

Then all of a sudden, Storm groaned, holding on to his forehead "What's wrong?" Nashi asked "Nothing, just this image keeps getting in my head" he groaned "What image?" Nashi asked, curious.

Storm looked at her then at his left and right before leaning in and whispering.

"Last night was the worst.." "What do you mean?" Nashi asked. "Last night..I saw something which made me regret coming into my parents' room" "What were they doing?" Nashi whispered.
"Well last night dad told told me to go sleep so there I were in my room, watching comics then I heard mummy saying dad's name" Storm whispered. "Yeah?" "So  thought she was having one of those nightmares so I came out my room and entered theirs and...and"

He held his head "And what?" Nashi asked "They were doing the bad thing.." "What bad thing?" Nashi asked "The bad thing" Storm repeated "And..what is the bad thing" "I don't know how to explain it.." he groaned then watched her "They were doing it, the bad stuff"' "And what's 'it'?" Storm face palmed.

"The bad thing Nashi" "Storm up to now you never explained to me what is the bad stuff.." Nashi was annoyed now. "They were doing the baby making thing, or so I heard" he grumbled.

"Really?" Nashi asked surprised.

"Yes...oh I wish I can get the image out my head.." "So..wait..Aunt Juvia is gonna have another baby?" Nashi asked before she squealed "Yay!" Storm quickly blocked her mouth "Shh..." he hushed, looking around the guild.

"There are dragon slayers here" "Oh sorry.." the Storm paused as realization hit him "Wait..mum is gonna have another baby?" he asked and Nashi nodded "Isn't it great?"

"No" her smile dropped "But why?" "Haven't you heard when the mummy makes a second one, the first one gets forgotten and left on the side of the road in a box"

Nashi couldn't help but chuckled.

"No you idiot" "Hey!" she laughed at him, tapping his back.

"Stop that.." Storm groaned then paused. "Oh yeah..um..could the fathers make babies too?" he asked Nashi and she stopped her laughing. "What?" "Could the fathers make a baby too?" "No you idiot, it's the mummies" "Oh.."

"I always wanted a baby for my own" "Really?" "Yeah" "Me too" she smiled.

"But aren't you we too young to make babies?" "Don't talk stupidness, of course we aren't it'll actually be a good thing because we'll be close to our baby'a age" "Oh.." "Yeah"

"So where are we getting a baby?" Nashi asked "Didn't you say the girls make the babies?" he asked and she nodded "Yeah.." "Then you'll be the one making my baby"

"What?" Nashi blushed "I'm not repeating myself"

"So..do we have to do the baby making thing your parents did?" Nashi asked. Storm scratched behind his head "Um..I guess.." he mumbled "We just have to be naked right? on a bed?" he nodded "And then you'll make my baby" "You mean my baby" "My baby"

She glared at him.

"So where are we getting a bed?" "There are some in the infirmary room" Storm said, picking up his drink "Great" Nashi smiled then recieved a tap on her shoulder "You guys ready?" Natsu asked, smiling down at her.

"Oh yeah, we were jsut talking" Nashi said "About what?" Natsu asked "Oh..well Storm and I are gonna make a baby" she smiled and Natsu paused.

Storm then face palmed "Not again...."