The Storm and Fright

Three Weeks Later..

The rain were falling heavily in Magnolia keeping Lucy up who was trying so hard to sleep but she couldn't. Natsu wasn't here nor Happy to keep her company and this was a little secret Lucy kept to herself but she was scared of storms. Every now and then there came flashes of lightning and loud thunder. "Don't worry Lucy..Natsu will be here any time.." she whispered to herself then came off bed.

She walked out her room and towards the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took out a bottle water. "Stay calm Lucy.." she whispered then rubbed her stomach. "Don't worry Nashi..everything is gonna be okay.." she smiled but then the unexpected happened. The lights went out making Lucy gasp. "The power's out.." she whispered then looked for the cubboard and opened it through the dark. "Where is that candle.." she whispered then a flash of lightning appear making her flinch "Oh no oh no.."she squeezed her eyes shut and blocked her ears, not wanting to hear that monsterous sound.

Natsu cringed and looked out the window. "Looks like a storm is coming.." Happy said, dumping the rest of his stuff in a box before he taped it up. "Anyways..you guys never told me how the house is" Happy said "Oh..oh yeah, it's really nice and it's close by the guild which makes it better" Natsu smiled "We're all moving in tomorrow morning, we're just spending the night by Lucy then off we go.." he smiled. "Am I sharing a room with you guys?" Happy asked with a smile.

"Uh...sorry bud but you have your own room" Happy pouted cutely.

"Oh.." the cat mumbled. "But if you feel lonely any time, you're welcome in our room anytime but that's when you're lonely, okay?" Happy nodded "Yay!" he cheered then Natsu patted his head. "Come on..we have more stuff to pack up buddy before we head to Lucy's apartment" "Yeah I know.."

Lucy lit the candle and walked in the direction of her room, holding the bottle water. "Maybe it wasn't a good idea watching that horror movie last night" the blonde whispered, slowly walking towards her room. "Natsu hurry and come quick.." Lucy mumbled.

"Come on Happy..are we finish?" Natsu asked his blue hair exceed. "Just 5 more stuff to pack away then we'll be done" Happy said, taping a box. "Damn...this is taking long.." Natsu mumbled. "You know you can go ahead without me" Happy said "Na..I wouldn't do that, we're going by Lucy together" he smiled then looked out the window. "Don't worry Lucy, don't worry so much..we'll be there soon"

Lucy sat on her bed and placed the candle on a small plate on the nightstand. She sighed in relief when the rain was healing up but felt something odd running down her leg. She looked down but couldn't see anything due to the darkness. "What's this?" she touched the liquid that was running down her leg and gasped when a pain hit her.

"AH!!" she clutched her stomach then it all came to her in a rush.

Her water just broke.

"T-this can't be-AH!!" her eyes widened.

"NATSUUUU!!!!" she screamed in pain.

NAtsu stopped suddenly "Happy I'm getting a feeling.." he said "What do you mean?" Happy asked, taping the last box. "Let's get to Lucy quick" Natsu ran off "Hey wait for me!!" the blue hair cat yelled, flying after the dragon slayer.

Sorry for the short update guys but just know...Nashi's on her way!!

YAY!!