Natsu!!

"Hey.." "Hey!" Jeffry slapped Lucy, waking her up. "Check the clock" he pointed at the clock hung up on the wall. "It's 6:30 pm.." her eyes widened as she looked at him. He ripped the tape off her mouth "Ah! that hurt!" Jeffry chuckled "That won't be the only thing hurting tonight.." "Please..d-don't" he untied the rope that was wrapped around her feet and spread them apart, going in between them.

"Jeffry no!" "Shut up!" he slapped her.

"Please.." Lucy cried when his hands roamed all over her body.

.

"Hurry up guys!" Natsu yelled, running the fastest he can. Erza and Gray were right behind him while the rest of the guild not too far away.

"You're beautiful Lucy.." he stredded her dress "Please someone help me!!!" Lucy screamed while she tugged on the rope.

Natsu stopped when he heard her scream from away "This way!" he yelled, taking a left. "I'm so fired up!!" he yelled in rage, his fists engulfed with flames.

====================

"Lucy!" Natsu shouted when he saw a white 2 story house a distant away "Natsu wait!!" he heard Gray yelled from behind but he ignored him and ran faster.

"Wow Lucy..you're perfect.." Jeffry grinned while he stared at the naked blonde infront of him. She looked at him through teary eyes and she gasped, his shirt was already off him and he was unbuckling his belt while smirking at her. "I know you want it that bad but you'll finally get what you deserve for being such a good girl.." he leaned down and went to kiss her but he was pulled back.

"Get your filthy hands off her!!" Natsu yelled, throwing Jeffry on the ground.

"N-natsu.." Lucy whispered before her eyes slowly closed. "Lucy?!" he yelled but then got tackled to the ground by Jeffry.

"Oh you're so going down" Natsu smirked then punched him making him fall back on the ground. Natsu stood up on the ground "You're so gonna pay for touching her..and hurting her, I'm gonna kill you" "I'd like to see you-" he got cut off when Natsu ran towards him and hugged him while running towards the door at full speed.

Jeffry groaned when they broke the door and rolled down the stairs together.

The window in the room Lucy was in, broke in pieces and Erza came through it and gasped when she saw the naked blonde that was sleeping on the bed.
"Lucy.." she ran towards her and quickly untied her hands. "Lucy can you hear me!" she shook the blonde that wasn't waking up. She then saw a big jersey on the ground and decided to dress the blonde. "I gotta get some help"

Jeffry quickly took the knife that was on her counter and pointed it at Natsu who smirked at him. "Stop with the smirking!!" Jeffry yelled then ran towards him with the knife. Natsu dodged all his attacks and kicked him in the stomach hard making Jeffry drop the knife and fall on his knees. He gripped his stomach while he coughed out hard, some blood coming out.

"Ooo..that hurts doesn't it?" Natsu asked but wasn't expecting him to take hold of the knife and gave his foot a slice making it bleed. He looked up at Natsu who looked down at him "Oh I received worse cuts than that" Jeffry received another punch to the face making him fall flat on the floor.

"Lucy!" Juvia yelled, running up to Erza who held Lucy "What happened?!" Mira asked. "I saw her on the bed naked and she was in this state" Erza said.

"Oh no..." Mira cried.

"I'm going in!" Elfman shouted then went to run but Erza said "No..let Natsu handle this..him and Gray are there"

.

Jeffry coughed, by now there were blood running down his chin, he grabbed a pot and swinged it at Natsu. Natsu dodged most but received a hit across his face. "Ah.." he held his cheek then received another one on his head.

Natsu looked at him before he fell on the ground. "Ha..I win!" he walked toowards Natsu and looked down at him while raising up the pot "Ahh!!" he yelled, ready to hit but got a hard kick in his private.

"Ahhh!!" he dropped the pot and grabbed himself while a tear escaped his eye. He looked down at Natsu "Did you really thought I'd give up so fast?" Natsu stood up "Come here!" he tackled Jeffry to the ground and straddled him "This is for touching her!" he yelled and punched him across the face making him face left then he punched him again and Jeffry faced right.

Jeffry coughed then looked at Natsu with a bloody and broken nose and bloody mouth "Kill me.." he spit blood in Natsu's face which angered him. Natsu raised his fist engulfed with fire while he stared at Jeffry who closed his eyes, ready for death.

"Don't do it!" Natsu looked up and saw Gray "Get out of here Gray!" Natsu yelled "Natsu I'm serious" "I am too, do you know what he did to Lucy!!" Natsu shouted in rage while he glared at Jeffry who smirked at him.

"Think about the children.." Gray said then Natsu's eyes widen when he received a flash back.

Flash Back:

"Wait..wait stranger!" Natsu stopped and turned around when he saw the twins approaching him "Oh sorry guys but I'm in a hurry" he said "Are you going to see daddy?" Katy asked "Yeah.." "Can you give him this?" she dug in her pocket and gave Natsu a fold piece of paper.

"Can you give this to him?" Natsu opened up the paper and there were a drawing of a mother and father with two children. "And..can you also tell him that we miss him?" Emily said, trying her best not to cry "I really do miss daddy and could you tell him that we're looking forward on seeing him on day?.." she sniffled then the twins hugged his legs "Please stranger..please tell daddy we love him.." they sobbed and Natsu softly smiled at them.

End of Flash Back:

Natsu stopped, his flames cooling down. "W-what are you doing?..kill me you idiot!!" Jeffry shouted. Natsu dug in his pocket and gave him the paper "That was from your daughters..." Jeffry's eyes widened in shocked.

"They say they miss you and loves you and hope to see you one day" Natsu said, standing up and walking towards Gray "Emily...Katy.." Jeffry mumbled, unfolding the paper and the picture he saw made tears come to his eyes.

"It doesn't have to be this way Jeffry" he looked at Natsu and Gray who softly smiled at him. "What do you two care!!" Jeffry cried then blocked his eyes while he sobbed.
"Why do they want to see a monster like me..I don't deserve them..or my once called family.." Jeffry cried then kissed the picture he was holding.

He then took the gun out of his pocket and Natsu and Gray's eyes widened "Jeffry!" he pointed the gun at them then pressed it against his head. "Jeffry don't.." Gray said and he shook his head.

Natsu reached out his hand "Jeffry...give me the gun.." Jeffry cried then looked at him "Tell them I love them.." "Jeffry no!!!" he pressed the trigger and then a gun shot echoed throughout the house.

.

The Next Day

Lucy's eyes slowly opened and she quickly sat up on bed and looked around..."I'm..in the guild.." she whispered then slid off bed and walked out the infirmary room, holding her stomach.

"She's asleep Happy for the mllionth time" she heard Mira giggled then the blonde walked out.

"Lucy.." her eyes widened and everyone in the guild watched the blonde. Natsu stood up from a chair and walked towards her "Lucy.." "Natsu.." she smiled then ran towards him and he hugged her and spinned her around.

"I love you" she cried and kissed him while he kissed her back.

The guild cheered and they broke part and stared at each other "I love you too and I'm never gonna let you go" Natsu whispered and she giggled and they shared another kiss.