She's Asleep

5:12 am

Levy, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, Laxus and as for the rest of the guild, they all came rushing in the hospital. "Lucy?! Natsu?!" they called, ignoring the nurses and doctors who shushed them.

Gray ran in the waiting room and there he saw Natsu and Lucy with their heads down. "Guys!! in here!!"

Erza ran in the room along with the rest of the guild and saw the couple. "Guys what happened?!" she asked, walking towards them. "Lu...what happened to Nashi..is she okay?" Levy asked, sitting besides her.

"Natsu what happened man?" Gray asked.

"I've.." Natsu whispered softly then looked up at him, revealing his teary eyes. "I can't believe it.." he whispered. "Believe what?" "Nashi..she's.." "She's what Natsu she's what?!" Juvia cried, holding on to Storm's shoulder.

Natsu looked back down and covered his eyes.

"Guys, you gotta tell us" Lucy looked up with her hands still covering her face "She's in a coma.." she sobbed.

"What?" tears ran down all the girls' eyes. "This..this can't be.." Makarov whispered, walking up to Lucy and holding her hand "Are you okay?" he asked "How can I be okay, our baby is in a coma for christ's sake and.." Lucy covered her face again and started crying.

Makarov looked behind him to see everyone holding sad expressions. "God why.." Lucy cried "Why did it had to be our daughter..why.." Natsu held her in his arms for Lucy to cry on his shoulder.

"Shh..it's gonna be okay..." Natsu whispered with tears running down his cheeks, rubbing her back "No it isn't...our daughter is in a coma.." Lucy sobbed, hugging him back tightly.

"Can...can we see her, did you guys..saw her?" Erza asked, wiping her eyes. "We did..she doesn't look so good guys.." Natsu whispered, his voice cracking up.

"I want to see her" Juvia said sadly, gripping on to her son's shoulder.

.

The room door slowly opened and Erza walked in, along with some fellow guild members. The scene Juvia saw before her made tears come to her eyes. There they saw Nashi asleep on the hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around her head. The monitor standing besides her, beeping every second.

"Oh no.." Juvia whispered, walking towards the bed and kneeling down besides the sleeping girl. "Nashi..no no no..why.." she cried, burying her face in the bed sheets. "Why.." the blue hair mage sobbed.

Storm stood behind his mother, staring directly at Nashi. He looked down while rubbing his arms. "She's asleep isn't she..she'll wake up soon right?" he asked his mother who pulled away from the sheets.

Erza softly smiled at him and nodded "She will.."

Storm slightly smiled at her before walking up to the bed and kneeling down besides his mother. "She'll be okay mummy.." he whispered, giving Juvia a side hug. Levy walked around the bed and held Nashi's hand in hers.

"Oh Nashi..you didn't deserve this.." Levy whispered, trying her best not to break down and cry. Erza stood besides Levy and looked down at the sleeping child. "She looks peaceful.." Mira whispered, holding her stomach.

"Oh Nashi.." Lisanna cried, hugging her brother.

.

Makarov walked back in the waiting room along with the others "So?" Gajeel asked "Natsu was right..she really doesn't look so good" Mr, Makarov said sadly.

Lucy looked at Juvia and showed a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry" Juvia whispered.

"So it was the psycho's wife huh, where is she?" Carla asked "She's dead.." Natsu said, glaring at the ground. "Ho-" "I killed her.." everyone looked at Natsu "You killed her?" "I had no choice okay! what you wanted me to let her go so she can go on with her revenge?!" Natsu yelled, glaring at everyone.

"No, he's right, if I was him I would of did the same thing" Gajeel said, crossing his arms. "But much more worse"

Natsu looked back at the floor "I don't know what to do.." he whispered. "It's okay Natsu..it was my fault anyways, if I didn't met up with her she wouldn't had follow us and put our daughter in a co-" "It's not your fault Luce" Lucy looked away, rubbing her arms.

"And the nurse said no more visiters till 3pm " Happy said.

Laxus walked behind Mira and wrapped an arm around her waist "Come on..we gotta get you home, it's late" he said.

Mira looked at everyone "Bye.." she cried, walking the waiting room with Laxus.

"Lucy do you want to-" Lucy cut Erza off "I'm staying here" "Me too" Natsu agreed then looked at Happy "Wendy can you take Happy home with you?"

"Oh sure.." "You sure?" Happy asked Natsu and he nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure.."

"I'll be here as soon as possible" Erza said before walking away, along with the other guild members. "Take care Lucy" Juvia whispered, leaning down and placing a kiss on the blonde's forehead before walking away with her husband and child.

When everyone was gone, Lucy turned to Natsu and hugged him "I sure hope Nashi'll be alright.." she whispered.

"I hope so too.."