The Guild's Party (Part Two)

"Let's dance" Erza said while she led the two girls in the middle of the guild where everyone was dancing. Lucy giggled "Are you drunk Erza?" "I think so but not that drunk that I won't remember anything I'm doing now" Juvia laughed then held the blonde's hands, dancing with her in the crowd.

"Why are you just sitting there?" Levy turned to Gajeel "You have a problem?" she asked "Yeah...you're boring" "Why thank you, that's so nice to hear" she said with gritted teeth "Glad someone told you" "You're a big jerk just so you know.." "You're not the first to say that" Gajeel smirked then layed back in his chair.

.

"Go Go Go Go!!" the boys yelled in unison, all gathered around Natsu and Gray who gulped down a bottle of liquor. "Natsu's such a man...taught the boy well" Elfman said "Go Natsu!!" Sting cheered, standing next to Rouge who only folded his arms. "Gray looks like he's catching it already-" "No I'm not! I'm gonna beat that idiot!" "Oh please, I'm gonna beat you bastard" Natsu smirked, both their eyes pink.
"Yip..they're high already" "Wooo!!" Cana came in with two big bottles in her hand "Round two!" she yelled then slammed the bottles on the table "Yay!!"

"E-erza..d-dance with me!!" Mira yelled who grabbed Yukino's hand and walked towards the three girls through the sweaty crowd. "Why me.." Yukino whined.

"Oh look Mira came" Juvia smiled "Lucy what's -hic- wrooong...why aren't you d-drinking?" "Mira I can't drink, I'm pregnant" Mira then glanced at her stomach through her blurry vision. "You're...p-pregnant? Oh! yeah..I forgot" she chuckled. "Are you doing good Lucy?" Yukino asked. "Yeah..did you come alone?" "No..I came with Sting and Rouge along with the exceeds" "Where are they?" Yukino pointed at the bar making all the girls turn to see a large crowd surrounding something.

"What's going on over there?"

"Natsu and Gray are having a drinking competition" Yukino said.

"What?" Lucy asked "Be right back" she walked off "Come on Juvia, have a drink" Mira gave the blue hair water mage a cup. "Um..okay I guess one drink wouldn't hurt right" "Don't be silly" Mira slapped her back.

.

"Excuse me..pardon me.." Lucy passed her way through the crowd of drunk and sweaty people then gasped once she saw sight of her boyfriend and Gray, downing bottle after bottle "Natsu?"

"I'm g-gonna.." Gray groaned then stretched for the cup in the middle of the table "That's minnnee...." Natsu slurred, who also stretched for the cup. "Natsu" Lucy walked towards the two and held the cup the two drunk guys were trying so hard to reach for. "Competition is over guys" Lucy said to the crowd making them sigh. "Must be the girl to ruin the fun.." they mumbled while they walked off but Lucy ignored them and glared at the guys.

"L-lucy..why -hic-" Natsu groaned while looking at the pregnant blonde through half lidded eyes. Gray just stared before his face fell flat on the table.

"I can't believe you'll get drunk Natsu, it has been only 30 minutes" "C-compe..I..won the jewels.." he muttered before he knocked out. "Natsu hey!" Lucy shook him but received a snore in return. The blonde sighed then took a chair and sat herself besides Natsu. "I can't believe you'd do something so foolish" she scowled at him but then sighed "Once again..you are Natsu, who'd never back down from a challenge so..I guess-"

Natsu then turned his head and puked on Lucy's lap making her gasp in shock. "Natsu!!" she sat up and looked down at herself "Gross..." she watched as the vomit slid off her dress and onto the floor. "You puked on me.." "Opps..my bad..never saw you there.."

.

"Carla, do you want to dance with me!" Lector and Happy said who ran towards the white exceed who sat on a table with Wendy and Romeo, drinking tea, she looked at them and saw the giggling Frosch a distant away.

"Why me?" she asked "Because..a slow song is now playing and I was just wondering.." they said in unison while rubbing the back of their head. Carla turned to the crowd that was seeking partners and slowly dancing with them. She saw Mira who was doing a slow dance with Laxus while Freed cried in the corner. Bixlow and Lisanna, Elfman and Evergreen, Sting and Yukino and others who looked really sweet together.

Carla then turned to the two "I'm flattered really but I don't want to dance at the-" "Carla" Wendy said "What?" "At least dance with one, you never danced for the night" "So" "Carla be nice.." Carla sighed then dropped her tea and stood up "Okay fine" she walked towards Happy then turned to Lector "Happy was the one that really..you know.." "Oh..okay.." Lector pouted then walked towards Frosch slowly with his head dropped.

"Come on Happy" Carla took the happy exceed's hand and walked towards the middle of the guild with him.

.

"Lucy" Juvia called, walking towards the pregnant blonde that was scrubbing her dress with a napkin. "What happened to your dress?" she asked "Natsu puked on it" Lucy grumbled.

"He was drunk wasn't he?" Juvia sat next to her "Yeah..well lucky thing the vomit never stained the dress" Lucy chuckled then dropped th napkin on the table "Where's Gray-sama?" Juvia asked "Oh, I told Elfman to put the two drunk boys in the guild's infirmary" Lucy said "Okay, I'm going to go check up on them" "Make sure he doesn't vomit on you too, or even worst..your dress" Juvia nodded then walked in the direction of the infirmary room.

"Gray-sama" there was a knock on the door before it slowly opened. All Juvia saw was darkness. "Gray-sama? wow this room is dark.." she whispered then walked towards the light switch but soomeone pounced on her, making her fall down along with the person. "G-gray-sam-" he pressed his finger against her lip "I've been waiting on you to come..now we can have some fun here.." he leaned down and kissed her "B-but Gray-sama, we're in t-the guild.." Juvia whispered.
"No one would hear us..and the music is loud and...everyone's probably drunk by now.." "Like you right now.." "Yeah.." Gray chuckled then kissed the side of her neck making her sigh "Gray-sama.." her eyes then widened "Wait..Natsu's here.." "He's knocked out cold Juvia..he won't hear anything..I promise" he whispered then continued what he did before.

"A-ahh!!"

=============================

"I can't believe it!" Erza yelled, throwing the empty bottle she's been holding away. "We're out of booze!!" the angry titania yelled then looked around the guild angrily. She stood up from her chair and stomped her way to the bar.

"Everyone's getting on cranky.." Lucy whispered then gasped when she heard a bottle being smashed into pieces. "Who -hic- threw t-that!!" Elfman yelled angrily "It..was..me..-hic- we're all...out of...boozeeee.." then Mira fell down flat on the floor. "Gosh you're an animal!!" Lucy turned and her eyes popped open in shock at what she saw.

Levy sitting on top Gajeel while they was sucking each other's faces off. "Wow..I gotta go take some fresh air outside.." she stood up and quickly walked out the guild.

Lucy sighed while she leaned against the guild door. "This guild sure is crazy.." she felt her forehead "And I think I'm about to have a headache"

She closed her eyes and sighed with relief "At least I had fun tonight.." she giggled then walked forward and looked up at the sky. "It's so beautiful.." she whispered. "Why yes it is.." she turned around and gasped "What are you doing here?" Jeffry raised a brow at her. "Just checking up on you" he smiled then held her hand but she quickly yanked it away.

"What's wrong?" "What are you doing here Jeffry, I'm serious" Jeffry's expression then changed "So I can't check up on you now?! what are we? enemies now?!" he shouted in rage.

"I already told you we're no-" he took out a gun and pressed it against her forehead making her stop.

"We well know that if I can't have you..no one can" Lucy just stared at him.

"Want me to shoot her?" he moved the gun to her stomach "No!" "Then you're coming with me.." he grabbed her waist and quickly walked away with her from the guild.

Infirmary

"L..Lucy.." Natsu mumbled in his sleep.