Lucy's Dream

Wendy woke up in the middle of the night and yawned. "Time to check up on Lucy" she whispered then slid off bed and tiptoed out the room, making sure not to wake up Carla.

She looked at the couch and saw the blonde sleeping peacefully, the covers wrapped around her. She smiled softly then walked towards the kitchen when she saw the fridge was open. She walked towards the fridge and closed it. She then sighed with relief and walked her way back to the bedroom while rubbing her eyes.

Lucy snored softly, twisting her body in her sleep.
"Natsu..where are you.." Lucy walked in the guild, searching for the dragon slayer while holding her 9 month old belly. "Natsu.." "Hey Lucy, what's wrong, you look worried" she turned to see Erza there watching her.
"Have you seen Natsu? I haven't saw him ever since he left for that mission months ago" "Oh.." Erza rubbed the back of her head "Didn't you heard the news?" "What news?"
Just then the guild doors opened to reveal the dragon slayer dressed up holding a bride who was a pregnant Gray "We're married!" they exclaimed and the guild cheered. "We must celebrate!" "Yeah!!" Erza left the shocked Lucy's side and walked towards Natsu and gave him a hug. "Congrats"
"But..but..how?!" Lucy yelled then walked up to the married couple. "Gray? you're pregnant? How's this even possible?!"
"Oh..excuse me dear but I gotta go put on some lipstick" he walked off leaving Lucy.
Lucy then turned to Natsu "How?" she asked "Lucy?" he asked "How Natsu? did you get Gray pregnant, and since when you were gay?" "Lucy..wake up.." he said grabbing her shoulders confusing her. "What?" "I bought cake.." he smirked.

Lucy gasped as she sat up on the couch, panting heavily.

"See I knew you'd startle her" Gray mumbled. Lucy looked at Gray and glared "How could you!" she yelled, grabbing her pillow and hitting him with it. "Hey, what was that for?!" he asked "Lucy what's wrong?" Natsu asked who held her shoulders, trying to calm her down. She then glared at him "Don't what's wrong me, how could you marry Gray behind my back!!" Happy spit out his fish.

"What?!!"

"Lucy can you say that over?" Erza asked, looking at both Gray and Natsu in suspicion. "Don't get me sick Lucy.." Gray groaned. "When did you guys get married?" Happy asked Natsu. "What? we're not married Lucy" Natsu said "And...and you impregnated him.." the blonde mumbled.

Erza raised up Gray's shirt to look at his stomach. "What? I'm not pregnant, is that even possible?!" Gray pulled down his shirt. "Lucy.." Natsu chuckled then shook the sleepy blonde "You're still sleepy...that was just a dream.." he said "You dreamed me and him?!! And worst of all I'm pregnant?!....excuse me.." Gray ran out.
The mages could hear puking noises coming from the bathroom. "Sorry I woke you early, go back to sleep.." Natsu rest her down on the couch and the blonde's eyes slowly closed. Erza then chuckled "That was a hell of a dream"
"You're telling me.." "Natsu loooves Gray~.." Happy chuckled.

"If I hear you say that again I'll kick your ass Happy!!" Gray yelled from the bathroom.

A sleepy Wendy and Carla then walked in, rubbing their eyes. "What's going on?" Carla asked "Wait..you guys are back?" Wendy asked surprised.

"Well Natsu kept worrying over Lucy so we all end up searching for the mages the same night and battling them so we can go home fast" "Oh.." Wendy turned to Natsu and smiled. Natsu was kissing the blonde's forehead and whispering something.

Never dream that dream ever again...