Trapped

"I'm such an idiot for getting drunk" Mira mumbled while looking down in guilt, along with the other guild members. "It wasn't anyone's fault" Erza said "Don't blame yourselves, we all just wanted to hae fun last night and we never thought that-" "But I should blame myself though.." Natsu said with his head facing down.
"I'm the one that supposed to be protecting her..though I choosed to have a competition with Gray.." Gray looked at him with a guilty face "Now Lucy is being held captive by that asshole Jeffry..." Natsu looked away with his bangs covering his face.

"I'm so stupid.." he whispered then held his forehead.

.

"Let me go" Lucy said while looking at her tied hands and feet. "Why?" Jeffry asked, walking towards the blonde hair woman that sat on his bed, her hands tied to the bed head.
"Because I need to be released from here, why are you doing this Jeffry?" Lucy looked at him while he sat on the edge of the bed. "First off I'd like to apologize for last night, I didn't mean to be rough with you" he said lowly while rubbing her leg making her feel uncomfortable. "I really do love you Lucy..I was just mad you couldn't see it all this time.." his hand slowly moved higher up her leg. "Please stop that" Lucy said "You liike that don't you.." he smirked at her "I don't" she said seriously making him smile.

"You're so cute when you're serious"

"Jeffry...you need help, I can help you I promise, just-" he placed his finger on her lip "Shh.." he whispered then leaned in and kissed her. Lucy turned her face and gasped at him.

"What's wrong, don't you not like me?" "No" his expression changed.

"So..you never liked me?" he asked again and placed his hand on her leg again "I never liked you in that way and now..I don't even know you any more-ss!" he squeezed her leg tight. "Shut up if you know what's good for you and that little one" he poked her stomach hard "Ah!" she squeezed her eyes shut in pain.

Jeffry then stood up and walked towards his dresser "What are you going to do with me?" Lucy asked as a tear ran down her eye. "Since you said that you don't love me anymore..I think I'll start a relationship with the other Lucy in your stomach" her eyes widened. "What?!" "Oh you heard me.." he smirked and turned around with a knife in his hand.

"And when you're nine months..I'll even perform surgery to get that baby out myself...and...you'd be dead, sorry" "You're a monster!" Jeffry chuckled. "You're the fourth person who told me that" "Fourth?" "Yeah..the other girls...haha, were bitches like you so I had to kill them, but I'm hoping that little Lucy in there will be different" he walked towards her and sat on the bed. "Say goodbye!!" he raised the knife up, ready to stab making Lucy scream "AHHhhhh!!!!"

She shut her eyes close but opened them when she heard him giggling "Hahaha..you fell for it.." Jeffry chuckled then leaned down and kissed her stomach. "Two more months future wife...two more months.." he whispered over Lucy's cries.

"Natsu...please help us.." she sobbed.

"Yes Natsu...save her before it's too late~" Jeffry laughed then poked her stomach hard again. "Quit that you idiot!!" "Ooo...you're fiesty.."

=========================

"Lucy!!" Natsu yelled.

Sorry for the short update but I'm facing writer's block right now....