WHAT?!!

"Erza...please no...I'm scared.." Lucy whispered to the red hair who continued walking ahead of them. "Lucy, you okay?" Natsu whispered who walked aside of her "I don't know...what would the guild might say?" she asked "I don't know but..everything is gonna be alright you hear" he hung his arm over her shoulder and brought her close to him.

"Don't worry so much Luce" he whispered "Everything will be okay.." the three continued walking until they saw the guild a distant away. "Keep walking you guys" Erza said.

"Erza we can always do this a next day" Natsu said but she kept quiet and kept walking ahead making him sigh.

"You're so stubborn" he mumbled.

=======================================================

The guild doors opened, revealing Erza who walked in and stopped in the middle of the guild, gaining some mages' attention. She turned to the opened door and folded her arms "You may enter" she said.

Both Lucy and Natsu awkwardly entered the guild.

"Natsu, you're feeling better" Happy said while chewing a fish. "Are they in trouble or something?" some people whispered. They both walked and stood next to Erza "Can I have everyone's attention" Erza said. "You already got it when you entered the guild" Gajeel said annoyed then returned back to eating his iron.
"Natsu and Lucy have important news to tell your'll, where's the master?" Erza asked "I'm right here" Mr. Macarov said who sat on a table. Erza looked at him and then back at Lucy and Natsu. "You on"

"Uh..." Lucy said then looked at Natsu "What?" "Tell them" she whispered "What? why me?" he asked.

"I have a bad feeling about this.." Gray whispered.

Erza cleared her throat "Want me to tell them?" she asked "Tell us what?" Makarov asked. "Fine..I'll say it.." Lucy sighed then cleared her throat "I...I er..um.." she scratched the back of her head, looking nervous while everyone stared at her.

"Lucy.." Mira whispered then looked down, same as for Levy. "I'm...-" "She's pregnant for me okay!" Natsu shouted.

Gajeel dropped his iron, Makarov's hair fell out, both Juvia and Gray's jaw dropped, Happy spit out his fish and it hit Carla square in the face, Elfman eyes turned white and for the rest of the guild, they yelled "WHAT?!!"

"WHEN?!!" they all yelled.

"We had a one night stand while we were drunk from the party the guild held some days ago and..I sort of impregnated her...BUT BY ACCIDENT!" Natsu explained. "Wait, all I knew was the one night stand drunk part but I never thought that Lucy would of gotten herself pregnant for that idiot" Gray said. "Wait, so you knew that part and you never told me?" Juvia asked.
"Oh.."

"Wait, so who else knew?!" Elfman asked. Levy trembled and Gajeel watched her suspiciously "So you knew?" he asked her "What are you talking about? I knew nothing...actually this is shocking news to me as well.." she mumbled and turned the page of the book she were reading. "Who you fooling shrimp?" she watched him nevously "Shh.." she whispered.

Laxus stared at Mira while she wiped a glass. "So that's your nervous face huh?" he asked "What are you talking about? I'm not nervous" she said, looking at him "Remember when we had our one night stand, that was best" "Which was a long...time ago and you promised me you wouldn't speak of it again" she whispered. "Okay" he slightly smiled then picked up his drink and walked off.
Mira sighed then walked in the kitchen.

"Lucy..my dear.." Lucy looked down to see Mr. Makarov holding her hand. "Are you happy?" he asked her "Well...I'm okay" "THEN WE MUST CELEBRATE!" he yelled and the guild cheered.
"LET'S THROW A CELEBRATION PARTY TONIGHT FOR BOTH NATSU AND LU-" "No" Lucy cut him off. The guild gasped and Makarov looked at Lucy "Why ever not?" "I don't want us celebating Master, remember the last celebration and I got myself pregnant?" she then turned to the guild "There'll be no celebrations tonight" the guild awed.

"Can we go now Erza, Lucy's tired" Natsu said "I'm not-" he blocked her mouth. Erza looked at them "Fine...but be careful you two" "We will" Lucy gasped as he held her bridal style and started running towards the entrance "Bye guys see ya tomorrow!" Natsu yelled "Where are you going Natsu?!" Happy asked/yelled.
"By Lucy, she's tired so I'm gonna carry her to bed!" and then they were out the guild. Erza sighed "I hope he's telling the truth this time.." she mumbled.